- Wechat Web Chat
- Wechat Account
- We See Wechat App
- We See Wechat Login
- Wechat Sign Up
- Wesee Wechat Download
Stay in touch
WeChat is a popular free messaging service, providing you with a convenient solution for sending and receiving mobile messages even while you're at a computer.
Message for free
- Use WeChat for Windows on a computer as a transfer tool to get the job done. In case you have previously used the 'Backup and Restore' feature, then it's easy to transfer and restore WeChat history to the new phone with the backup copy created. Step 1: Run WeChat for Windows. Launch WeChat for Windows on PC and log in your WeChat credentials.
- WeChat (Weixin 微信 in Chinese) is one of the most popular social media apps in China, with 1.15 billion monthly active users globally as of late 2019. Since 2013, WeChat has stopped disclosing the number of its international users. According to the most recent available data, the app has amassed over 100 million overseas registrants. The application is owned and operated by Tencent, one of China’s largest technology companies.
- WeChat has over 1.15 billion monthly active users. Originally launched by Tencent in January 2011.
WeChat is multi-functional, going beyond file sharing and messaging to give you the power of sending your latest selfies and pictures.
WeChat brings you a cost-effective messaging service. You'll never need to pay airtime for messages as long as you sign up for an account using your mobile phone number.
Wechat Web Chat
In one quick sync you can see who's already using it from your contacts. WeChat is excellent for sending files between friends and work groups but doesn't support video or audio files.
After a post from the Channels is shared on WeChat Moments, the shared link in the feed looks alike a WeChat Article link. When clicking on the Channels-related Post shared card, the user is taken to a separate landing page where there is a ‘Go to Channel’ CTA to access back the timeline.
WeChat is available on PC as well, giving further use to the file sharing option as you're able to share any file type. On PC it looks and feels the same as the mobile version, meaning you don't get confused with how to use it. To use the service on PC, you need to have the mobile app accompanying it.
Syncing mobile and computer applications is easy. The computer version will display a QR code that you need to scan on to your mobile device. But once synced you'll be able to connect with the contacts available on your phone.
WeChat is multi-functional, going beyond file sharing and messaging to give you the power of sending your latest selfies and pictures or expressing yourself with emojis.
If you don't have the space to install the desktop version or if you're using a public PC, you can simply use a browser client and log in.
Where can you run this program?
WeChat is available for all mobile devices that operate on Android or iOS but also has desktop versions for Windows and Mac. There's also a browser-based client available.
Is there a better alternative?
When it comes to free messaging services, there are alternatives such as Line and WhatsApp, but you need to find out which one your contacts are using.
WeChat is a great app for messaging and file sharing, especially since it can be synced with a desktop version of itself, letting you share entire photo albums in one compressed folder.
Should you download it?
Yes, if you're looking for a convenient file sharing method, this application is perfect for you. Being able to sync it with your computer only makes it a better app.
We See Wechat App
- Easy to use
- Powerful file transfer tool
- Excellent screenshots
We See Wechat Login
Wechat Sign Up
- No audio support
- No video support
- Limited number of friends
Wesee Wechat Download