- 1. How do I connect WeChat to my computer?
- Find Web WeChat in the top right menu (magic wand) on the Chats pane. Go to web.wechatapp.com on your computer and use the QR scanner in Web WeChat to scan the QR code on this web page.
Wechat Sign Up
- 2. What can I do via Web WeChat?
- You can send and receive WeChat messages on computer. The File Transferring Assistant can help transfer files between your phone and computer.
WeChat Official Accounts Platform, provides the individual, businesses and organizations with a new service platform for business services and user management. Program in the Department of Chemistry offers wide opportunity and unusual flexibility for advanced study and research, and is designed to encourage individuality, independence, and excellence in students. Weixin released an update 6.3.25 on 2016-09-05, which blocks almost all URL schemes request from non-weixin's application. Only requests from weixin's applications and some 'white-listed' applications are allowed.
In 2018, WeChat and Weixin surpassed one billion users, which was a significant increase from the previous year. Today, WeChat is one of the leading social networks worldwide, ranking sixth in.
- 3. What is the File Transferring Assistant?
- File Transferring Assistant can help transfer files between your mobile and computer easily.
Weixin Web App
- 4. How do I log in to Web WeChat?
- Visit web.wechatapp.com and scan the QR code to log in.
Weixin Web Page
- 5. How do I log out of Web WeChat?
- You will be logged out of WeChat if:
- 1) You select Log Out on the web page or close the browser.
- 2) You select Log Out on your phone or exit WeChat.
- 3) You are inactive for a long time.
Download Wechat Chinese Version
Weixin Web Download
Tips: Web WeChat messages will be synced to your phone. Using a WiFi network is recommended to prevent high data consumption.