For the registration of Mini Programs on the WeChat Official Accounts Platform (mp.weixin.qq.com), the improvement and development of information may be concurrently conducted after the completion of registration. Mini Program information is perfect.
And the Second Collegiate Students WeChat Mini Program Application Development Contest
- In this article, we will discuss how you can create your own mini program from scratch. Just like a website, there are several steps involved in the process of creating and launching the mini-program for WeChat. Let’s discuss these steps one by one. Registration: The first step is the registration.
- The San Francisco MoMA mini program offers a room-by-room guide and an audio companion to the museum's exhibitions for Mandarin-speaking tourists. While WeChat and Weixin users can talk to.
- 微信小程序服务器端API的.NET版，.NET Standard 2.0。不像Senparc那么复杂. Install-Package Zack.Weixin.MiniProgram.
- Or with the original one: wechatObj.getOriginalWx.onMenuShareAppMessage(config) OAuth. Wechat support web OAuth to get user profile in wechat app. In your page, provide a link, which you can get by wx.oauth.snsUserInfoUrl which is the default oauth url, to the wechat OAuth page, also you need provide a callback url(as show below) to get the wechat code after user click Agree button, the.
WeChat Mini Program Application Development Contest 2019 (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”) is an innovative application development based on Tencent WeChat mini program platform jointly hosted by Tsinghua University, Communication University of China and Tencent WeChat Business Group. The contest is open to collegiate students from all over the world. It aims to enhance students' ability to design and develop Web applications through contest, in particular, the ability to use the WeChat ecosystem mini program platform development technology to do practice, realizing promotion of academia, teaching and application through contest, so as to promote talent cultivation and industry-academia-research cooperation of WeChat ecosystem. This contest encourages collegiate teachers to participate in the guidance.
This contest is for Chinese and overseas students (including higher vocational colleges, undergraduates, postgraduates) meeting the following requirements:
1. Students can participate in the contest separately or by forming a team freely. Each team can have maximally 4 students, and the 4 students can be from different grades, different majors or different schools.
2. Each student can only participate in one team (that is to say, if one student participates in the contest separately, then it cannot participate in other team; or if one student participates in one team, then he/she cannot participate in other team). One instructor is allowed at maximum, who must be an in-service college teacher.
3. Students shall be with students at school when submit the registration. Graduated students are not eligible to participate in the contest.
4. Participants shall ensure that the registration information is accurate and valid.For the winning team of the selective trials, the school certificate shall be provided.
II. Requirements on EntriesThe entries in this contest shall be original WeChat mini programs ( including WeChat mini games) with applicable scenarios and corresponding functions. It is expected that the participating teams will carry out innovative design and development based on the development technology of WeChat mini program and the actual needs.The theme of the entry can be freely propositioned within the service scope and category of the WeChat mini program, but must follow the design guidance and development standards of WeChat mini program, and the WeChat Mini Program Platform Operating Specification, and can run normally on the WeChat platform (including development version or online version). This contest does not accept anonymous social categories.
Since WeChat mini programs for practical applications (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'Mini Program') and WeChat mini games with creative imagination (hereinafter collectively referred to as 'Mini Game') have large differences in development technology and product functions, this contest is divided into two categories, and the requirements, standards and awards are set individually. Each team can only choose one category to participate in the contest.
A. Requirements on Mini Programs
The entries in this contest shall be original WeChat mini programs designed and developed according to actual needs. The theme of the entry can be freely propositioned within the service scope and category of the WeChat mini programs, but must follow the design guidance and development standards of WeChat mini program, and the WeChat Mini Program Platform Operating Specification.
Participants shall upload the relevant documents of the entries to the official website of the contest in accordance with the requirements of this regulation (the Chinese participating teams can participate in the contest in Chinese and the overseas participating teams may participate in the contest in Chinese/English). For details, please refer to Section 1.1 in Annex 1.
Throughout the contest, the team can improve the entry at any time, but cannot change its theme or content. At each stage, the entry is based on the final version submitted before the deadline for submission of the stage.
B. Requirements on Mini Games
The entries in this contest shall be original WeChat mini games registered as mini programs in the category of game. The participating teams can refer to and combine the traditional Chinese culture such as “intangible cultural heritage” to carry out creative design, innovative cultural inheritance, and a combination of professionalism, academicism and vividness.
The entries must follow the design guidance and development standards of WeChat mini program, and the WeChat Mini Game Platform Operating Specification. The participating teams shall upload the relevant documents of the entries to the official website of the competition in accordance with the requirements of this regulation (the Chinese participating teams will participate in Chinese competition, and the overseas participating teams may participate in Chinese or English). For details, please refer to Section 2.1 of Annex 2.
Throughout the contest, the team can improve the entry at any time, but cannot change its theme or content.At each stage, the entry is based on the final version submitted before the deadline for submission of the stage.
III. Contest Rules Instruction
The contest is divided into four stages, namely, team building and testing, submission of entries, trials in contest areas and national final. Details are as follows:
1. Team Building and Test
Participants are required to register and team up in accordance with the rules of this contest, and designate the entry category as mini program or mini game to qualify for the contest.During this period, the Organizing Committee of the Contest (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizing Committee”) will organize teach-ins where Tencent WeChat teams will explain the mini program and mini game technology and share related cases so that students will have a deeper understanding of the WeChat mini program and WeChat mini game.At the same time, in order to ensure the accuracy of communication, the Organizing Committee will also provide specialized knowledge training to help participants understand the cultural connotation related to the theme of the contest.
2. Submission of Entries
Teams need to develop and design Mini Program or Mini Game in line with the requirements and then submit their entries on the official website.
3. Trials in Contest Areas
There are total 8 contest areas with 7 in China (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan) and 1 overseas. Based on the range of contest areas regulated by the Organizing Committee, the organizing committee and the the expert committee of different contest areas (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizing Committee of Contest Areas” and the “ Expert Committee of Contest Areas”) will organize experts to finish the online first review and site assessment of entries in ways that determine the ranking and awards of teams in different contest areas.The mini program and mini game entries in each contest area are separately ranked, and the review and assessment follow the unified standards of Mini Program and Mini Game made by the Organizing Committee.
4. National Final
The Organizing Committee will finally publish teams that are qualified for national final. These teams will participate the training camp organized by the Organizing Committee in Guangzhou. Tencent WeChat will organize professional lecturers to provide these qualified participants with training in an attempt to help them make their entries better.
After the training camp, the Organizing Committee will arrange site oral defense and entries demonstration for the final. Then, final assessment experts will review entries as per the standard of review so as to determine ranking and awards of teams.
B. Rules for Promotion
The Organizing Committee of Contest Areas will determine the list of teams which are qualified for trials in contest areas in line with entry rules for trials. The list will be announced after being submitted to the Organizing Committee.The Organizing Committee will determine and announce the list of team that qualified for the national final in accordance with the promotion rules for the national final.
1. Entry Rules for Trials in Contest Areas
After participants register and team up in accordance with the rules of this contest, they will be eligible to participate in the trials of the contest areas. Only after the formation of the team can the entries of the specified category be submitted.
After the submission stage, the Organizing Committee will assessment experts to make online review and assessment on the entries of teams. After that, the top 15 teams of the WeChat mini program and the top 10 of the WeChat mini game will entered the on-site oral defense section and then get to the area final.
2. Promotion Rules for the National Final
There will be 30 teams of mini program entering the national finals. The specific promotion rules are as follows:
a) The top 2 teams in each contest area in China will directly advance to the national final;
b) The Organizing Committee will arrange assessment experts to conduct a summary review of the entries of teams that rank 3rd to 10th in domestic contest areas as well as teams in overseas contest areas. After that, the Organizing Committee will select 16 teams for the national final. Coupled with teams that are given direct entries, totally 30 teams will get to the final.
There will be 20 teams of mini game entering the national finals. The specific promotion rules are as follows:
a) The top 1 team in each contest area in China will directly advance to the national final;
b) The Organizing Committee will arrange assessment experts to conduct a summary review of the entries of teams that rank 2nd to 10th in domestic contest areas as well as teams in overseas contest areas. After that, the Organizing Committee will select 13 teams for the national final. Coupled with teams that are given direct entries, totally 20 teams will get to the final.
3.Personnel Turnover after Promotion
In principle, members and instructors of teams can not be replaced. If the replacement is needed due to irresistible causes, then, an application for replacement must be submitted to the Organizing Committee at least two weeks before the beginning of final training camp.The application must be attached with reasons for replacement, signatures of all members involved in the replacement and the stamps of Office of Academic Affairs or Academy. The replacement will get into effect after being approved by the Organizing Committee.
A. Awards for Trails in Contest Areas
Awards for trails in contest areas are individually set by contest areas according to the two categories of WeChat mini programs and WeChat mini game. The two are unified to follow the following principles:
1. For the top 10 teams in the finals of each contest area, the team that advances to the national final will receive the special prize for the national final (depending on the quality of entries), the first prize and the second prize, and the remaining teams that have not advanced to the national finals will be awarded the national third prize and the 1,000 yuan bonus (all bonuses are pre-tax amounts).
2. In addition to the top 10 teams that won the national awards above, the remaining team awards are set separately by each contest area.In principle, certificates of the first, the second and the third prize will be issued in accordance with the proportion of 5%, 10% and 15% in contest areas within the territory of China. Awards in outbound contest areas will be determined by the Organizing Committee based on the number of teams and quality of entries.
3. In autonomous regions, municipalities or provinces where the levels of the contest are recognized by the Education Department, if none of teams win the contest areas awards, the team with the highest scores will be awarded the third prize in the contest areas where it competes.
Weixin Mini Programming
B. Awards for Final
1. For mini program contest final, the first, the second and the third prizes are separately set for the final. One special award will be set in case of a super-excellent team.The prize pool for the final is RMB 480,000 (all bonuses are pre-tax amounts). For the awards and bonuses, please refer to Section 1.2 of Annex 1.
2. For mini game contest final, the first, the second and the third prizes as well as the best creative award, the best technology award, the best art award and other individual awards are separately set for the final. One special award will be set in case of a super-excellent team.The prize pool for the final is RMB 330,000 (all bonuses are pre-tax amounts). For the awards and bonuses, please refer to Section 2.2 of Annex 2.
C. Other Incentives
1. Green Channel for Recruitment: teams that get to the national final will be given top priority and experience simpler interview-screening process in the campus and internships recruitment of 2019 Tencent WeChat Business Group. Specific rules will be further noticed.
2. Attendance in WeChat Conference: team that wins the special award will have the opportunity to attend some heavyweight submits such as 2019 Tencent Worldwide Partner Conference. Details will be informed later.
V. Standard for Review and Assessment
In view of the differences between the two categories of mini program and mini game, this contest will independently review the entries of the two categories in accordance with the different standard of evaluation.
1. The standards for review and assessment of the mini programs cover dimensions such as positioning, products, and technology. See Section 1.3 in Annex 1 for details;
2. The standards for review and assessment of the mini games cover dimensions such as basic experience, content, and gameplay. See Section 1.3 in Annex 2 for details;
VI. Violation of Rules
Under the following circumstances of violation, Organizing Committee of the Contest (“ the Organizing Committee” for short) is entitled to strip teams of their contest accreditation:
1.Cheating or playing tricks in the registration information;
2.Violating relevant laws, regulations, policies and regulations as well as relevant WeChat rules during the contest;
3.On suspicion of plagiarism, infringing on the intellectual property rights of others;
4.Entries involve unhealthy, obscene and pornographic contents or slander the third parties;
5.Other identified acts of violation discovered or reported during the contest.
Ⅶ. Date of Contest and Way for Registration
A. Date of Contest
B. Contest Entry1. Way for Registration: Log in the official website and finish your personal information to build teams for the contest.If the participant in a team come from many different schools, then the school where team leader studies will be regarded as the contest area that the whole team belongs to.
2. During the registration, the Organizing Committee will carry out teach-ins in different contest areas including contest promotion, introduction of mini-programs and case sharing. (Specific plans are subject to the announcement on official website).
3.Official website of Contest: https://edu.weixin.qq.com/contest (opened at 10:00 on March 5, 2019)
4.Official Accounts of Contest: Collegiate WeChat Mini-program Development Contest (WeChat ID: Edu_WeChat_Contest)
5. Official QQ Group for Communication: Mini Program: 753415252; Mini Game: 345840901
6. Official Email address: [email protected]
No registration fee is charged. Accommodation of players invited to take part in the final training camp in Guangzhou and during the final match is arranged by the Organizing Committee. Round-trip traveling expenses and other fees should be at your own expense.
VIII. Contest Organization Management
The contest shall set up a steering committee, an organization committee and an expert committee, each of which includes a director, several deputy directors and members.The steering committee is responsible for examining the theme and plan of the contest, supervising the work of the organizing committee to ensure that the competition is conducted in a long-term, stable and efficient manner; The main responsibilities of the expert committee is to independently conduct the assessment of the contest based on the principles of openness, fairness and impartiality; The main responsibilities of the Organizing Committee are as follows:
- Responsible for the liaison and coordination of all parties involved in the competition;
- Formulate the themes, programs, procedures and technical documents of the competition, organize the implementation of the competition and be responsible for interpretation;
- Determine the competition area and size and award settings;
- Advertising, promotion and operation of competition brands;
- Post (public) information related to the contest;
- Independently organizing the assessment of the national final based on the principles of openness, fairness and impartiality;
- Dispatch disputes or complaints in the process of the competition and make arbitration;
- Coordinate the organization committees and expert committees of each contest area.
In each domestic contest area, a contest area organization committee and a competition area expert committee shall be set, each of which includes a director, several deputy directors and members.The main duties of the contest area expert committee are to conduct the assessment of the contest independently according to the principles of openness, fairness and impartiality; the main duties of the contest area organization committee are as follows:
Responsible for the liaison and coordination of all parties involved in the competition;
- Formulate the programs, procedures and technical documents of the contest, organize the implementation of the competition in the contest area;
- Advertising, promotion and operation of competition brands;
- Post (public) information related to the contest area;
- Organize and manage competitions in the contest area, and train relevant staff and volunteers.
For domestic areas (excluding Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan), Organizing Committee of Contest Areas will be responsible for the organization and management of trials in the contest areas where it operates; Outbound contest area will be under the direct organization and management of the Organizing Committee.
At present, there are 7 domestic areas and 1 outbound area for the contest. The coverage of different contest areas is as follows:
- Northeast Region: Heilongjiang Province, Jilin Province, Liaoning Province
- North China: Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei Province, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region
- East China: Shanghai, Shandong Province, Jiangsu Province, Zhejiang Province, Fujian Province, Anhui Province
- Central China: Henan Province, Hubei Province, Hunan Province, Jiangxi Province
- Northwest Region: Shaanxi Province, Qinghai Province, Gansu Province, Shanxi Province, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region
- Southwest Region: Sichuan Province, Chongqing City, Yunnan Province, Guizhou Province, Tibet Autonomous Region
- South China: Guangdong Province, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Hainan Province, Fujian Province
- Outbound Area: all other regions except for areas in China
Ⅸ. Appeal and Arbitration
1. Any team of player can lodge a complaint to the Organizing Committee against the equipment, tools and software that are not in accordance with contest rules, unjust review and awards, and illegal behaviors of staff.The Organizing Committee is responsible for the acceptance and mediation of arbitration so that the contest goes smoothly and results are produced in a just and impartial way.The arbitration results made by the Organizing Committee will be the final decision.
2. In the complaint report, contents of complaint should be clear and a member should be designed as the contact person. Signatures of members of the team should also be attached, otherwise, the complaint will not be accepted.
3. The Organizing Committee will accept the complaint report within 5 workdays upon the receipt, and then carefully examine and handle the complaint.
Wechat Mini Program Development GuideAll the right for the final explanation of the rules of the contest are reserved by the Organizing Committee of the China Collegiate Computing Contest 2019 - WeChat Mini Program Application Development Contest.
Organizing Committee of the China Collegiate Computing Contest 2019 - WeChat Mini Program Application Development Contest
AVAILABLE TO TRAVELERS IN SAN FRANCISCO, THE MINI PROGRAM PROVIDES A LOCALIZED ASSORTMENT FOR THE MOBILE CUSTOMER
SEPTEMBER 06, 2017 DFS Group, the world’s leading luxury travel retailer, has launched its first Mini Program on WeChat. Introduced by WeChat in January 2017, Mini Programs are applications within WeChat that allow developers to create rich experiences inside China’s largest mobile social communications platform. DFS Group is one of the early adopters to utilize this platform to create a Mini Program for commerce, providing customers with an opportunity to discover and pre-order products based on their locations.
Wechat Mini Program Introduction
“Here at DFS we believe in providing our customers with a luxurious and delightful shopping experience throughout their customer journey,” said Mike Osorio, DFS Group Region President Americas, Pacific Islands and Japan. “The WeChat Mini Program allows us to extend this experience to a platform that is integral to our customers’ day-to-day lives, while introducing them to exclusive, local and limited edition products that can only be found at DFS.”
Launched in San Francisco, WeChat users can use the mobile application’s Discover function to find the DFS Mini Program. They can then preview and pre-order over 300 products from across DFS luxury categories. Each Mini Program is specifically tailored to shoppers in that location, featuring renowned Napa Valley wines from San Francisco, along with the most popular and desired products across multiple categories. Customers can easily pre-order and pay for their purchases using WeChat Pay and pick up at DFS, San Francisco International Airport.
“We are proud to partner with DFS Group to provide an innovative platform to meet their customers’ shopping needs,” said Juliet Zhu, Head of WeChat Marketing, Tencent Holdings Limited. “Mini Programs offer WeChat users the flexibility and adaptability to get connected with retailers and experiences they love and it’s exciting to see how DFS is bringing this technology into the travel retail space.”
Owned and developed by Tencent, WeChat (also known as Weixin in China) is one of the most popular messaging apps in Asia, especially in China, with an aggregate monthly active user base of 963 million as at June 2017.
Currently, DFS offers the Mini Program application at DFS, San Francisco International Airport and will roll out the localized mobile shopping experience to other DFS locations including T Galleria by DFS, Hawaii; DFS, Los Angeles International Airport; DFS, John F. Kennedy International Airport and DFS, Hawaii Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in the coming months.