- WeChat, the most popular messaging app and social network in China with 468 million monthly active users, yesterday set in stone 10 rules for users posting to the app’s news feed, called Moments.
- Tencent attributes WeChat’s revenues to online advertisements ($ 1+ B) and brands/merchants on WeChat platform. WeChat’s Average Revenue per user (ARPU) in 2015 was estimated to be $7–7x the ARPU of WhatsApp. WeChat is the main reason why Tencent has become the most valuable company in Asia and among top 10 in the world.
- WeChat has over 1 billion users, most of them in China, who rely on the app for everything from messaging to paying for coffee and booking doctor’s appointments. In the US, it’s an important.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Wechat Youtube Link
Wechat Video UploadFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.