What is WeChat? WeChat is a multi-purpose messaging and social media app which is prevalent in China and other countries and areas. But from time to time, we can hear such complaints from WeChat users that they can’t login WeChat on their Android, iPhone and Windows phone.
“WeChat won’t let me login!” Certainly it will drive you crazy if you can not login this Chinese chat app at the beginning of the day. If you encounter this issue too, what you should do is to calm down and work out what’s wrong with your WeChat. Here are some of the tips and tricks that can help you to do a quick check-and-repair for WeChat glitches.
1) Clear all the data of WeChat by going to Settings > Apps > WeChat > Clear Data, then uninstall WeChat and reinstall it.
2) Make sure you have downloaded WeChat from the official app store. If not, you have to uninstall the old WeChat app and download it from the official Google Play store or Apple App store.
3) Check if you are using an old version of WeChat. If so, upgrade the app to the latest version. If there is an error in updating the app, you can try clearing all the app data and uninstall the app. Then install the app from the official site again.
If these little tricks couldn’t save your way out of the problem, there may be other reasons of this error. And normally, the WeChat login problem can be summarized into 5 cases:
Case 1. Forget WeChat Login Password
If you have tried several possible passwords and you are sure that you have forgotten the WeChat login password, don’t worry and here are two ways for your reference.
Make sure you know your WeChat UIN (use python main.py getuin with your old device hooked up to ADB). Install WeChat on your new device (preferably the same version of WeChat to avoid any possible schema or migration issues). Don't sign in yet. Enable Airplane Mode on your old device.
- Restart the WeChat and Mobile Phone. Once you receive this prompt from your Android phone, you.
- WeChat is a really interesting instant messenger application for Android that is, although quite similar to its counterparts like Whatsapp and Facebook messenger, features a social element to it. You will not only able to chat with people from your phone contact list, but also create a photo album and look for people that are using the app near you.
1) If you have linked WeChat account with QQ account, email address and phone number, you can login WeChat via one of these account without entering the password.
2) You can reset your WeChat passcode. On the login page, hit Forgot password? > Request Retrieval, and then confirm it to submit your request. Then you will receive a SMS message with a new passcode. And then you can login WeChat with this new code.
Note: after logging in WeChat with the new passcode, you are required to link your phone number/email address/QQ account to your WeChat once again.
Case 2. Can’t Receive WeChat Verification Code
When you login WeChat with the linked account but never receive the verification code via SMS or email, you can check these:
1) Make sure you enter the right phone number or email address, otherwise you can never receive the verification code.
2) Check if the verification messages is blocked by your phone’s security app. If so, you should find the blocked message in the spam folder or close the security app and request for a new verification message.
3) Maybe you request for the code too frequently and enter the wrong code to verify. In this case, you need to exit the login page and wait for a minute. Then login and verify once again.
4) If your SIM card is placed improperly or is not working, you will not receive the code. Please insert the SIM card to another phone and check if it works.
Case 3. Filed to Login WeChat on A New Device
If you are unable to login WeChat on a new iPhone/Android mobile, you can attempt to:
Open WeChat on your new device, and tap “Unable to Login” on the login page. Then go with the instructions to retrieve a new password. Once your request is approved, you will receive a message telling you the new WeChat login passcode within 24 hours. Finally, login WeChat with the new code on your new phone.
Case 4. WeChat Login was Blocked
When you can login WeChat because your account has been blocked, you can try these 3 methods.
1) Uninstall WeChat from your device, and download it again from the official app store.
2) Stop using Android emulator or unofficial plugins to run WeChat, instead, use it in a secure way.
3) Don’t spread prohibitive messages on WeChat, such as lewd contents, violent materials, scam, inappropriate rumors or annoying ads and etc.
Case 5. Can’t Login WeChat by Using QR Code
Some users may want to login and use WeChat without mobile phone. Yes, you can scan the QR code to login the web WeChat on computer, instead of logging in WeChat app with an account and its password. However, some may fail to scan the code for some reasons. To fix this, you can:
1) Update your browser to the latest version. If the version of the browser is too old, the QR code may not appear. So you have to check the version and upgrade it, in order to support the QR code.
2) Make sure your internet connection is in good condition. You have to connect you phone and computer to a good network connection, so as to login WeChat successfully.
3) Adjust the brightness of the computer screen. Neither the computer screen is too bright nor too dark, the phone camera has difficulty in scanning the code on it. So you should go to the computer brightness setting and adjust the screen brightness.
If your WeChat problem still can’t be solved after you have tried the methods mentioned above, you can appeal to the WeChat support. Any question or problem you can share with us in the comment section below.
WeChat is one of the most popular messaging application for sharing photos, videos etc. It is widely used for making text and call conversations. Are your children using WeChat app on their smartphone then, track their entire WeChat conversations remotely with the SpyHuman FREE Mobile Tracker. You can also track other social media apps like Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO etc
The SpyHuman is an efficient tool that allows you to monitor your children’s online activity or your employee’s activities during working hours. SpyHuman application provides you to spy on personal or professional life’s activities associated with the targeted phone like
WeChat Hacker, WeChat Tracker, WeChat Spy, Spy On Text Messages, FREE Phone Tracker
Being a parent, it is very important to get control over your children’s online activities like WeChat, Facebook etc. or being an employer you should know, how are your employees interacting with other people? Are they sharing sensitive information? Are they really working during working hour?
In the above cases, it is quite acceptable to spy on their social activities, especially on WeChat. The SpyHuman lets you get spy all the WeChat activities on the targeted phone with It’s WeChat Hacker Feature. You can easily read all the WeChat conversations still if it gets deleted by your children or employees. Get full details with date & time and senders/receivers mobile numbers. WeChat tracker allow you to view the entire media share or save on the targeted phones like photos, videos, audios, and documents
Wechat Not Compatible With Your Device
How Useful WeChat tracker feature with Free Phone Tracker SpyHuman?
Wechat Not Compatible With Your Device Iphone
Get the entire WeChat conversations
Get access over media sharing on WeChat like photos, videos, documents, and audios
Get the full details of mobile numbers and name of people with whom your children have been chatting
Get full control over your employee’s activities during working hour