Webino - Webinar Landing Page Website Template
Webino is a Webinar Landing Page HTML Template. 12 HTML files are well organized and named accordingly so it’s very easy to change any and all of the design. Template files are built to be 1170 grid. Easily customizable widget areas, ready to create the template you desire with the help of our custom widgets. Refine layout adapts to your needs and helps present your content in the most compelling way. You can customize it very easy to fit your Webinar Landing Page.
12 Home Page.
2 Blog & Blog Details Pages.
Interface PowerPoint template is a webinar presentation template with a modern design. This template comes with over 250 slides, including 35 unique slides. Also, you'll have four color scheme options that you can choose from for your webinar presentation.
- IStock Live Webinar Website Template Stock Illustration - Download Image Now Download this Live Webinar Website Template vector illustration now. And search more of iStock's library of royalty-free vector art that features Abstract graphics available for quick and easy download.
- We looked at a lot of templates to find one that clearly explained the benefits of attending a webinar, and Unbounce’s Miru template was the winner. We especially like the simplicity of the page and stylized bullets. Your eye goes first to the registration CTA and then to what you’ll learn.
- This is one of the hardest things to achieve. Think about using our webinar invite email template for your email marketing campaigns, share the event through your social media profiles with our webinar promotion template, create a low-budget Facebook Ads or Google Ads campaign, etc.
Clean & Modern Design.
Valid HTML5 & CSS3.
Valid Bootlint Bootstrap.
Swiper Slider Use.
Smooth transition effects.
Cross Browser Optimization.
Standerd custom code Created.
All files are well commented.Demo
1 200 000+
|'Template #' 144038|
|Template # 144038|
Features: Responsive, Bootstrap, Mobile Layout Included, HTML 5, JQuery,
tags: stream, landing page, webinar, live streaming, landing page template, conference landing page, event landing page, live webinar, online learning template, seminar landing page, streaming landing page, ticket landing page, webinar landing page, webinar html, webinar template,
Create, edit and promote your next webinar with our complete set of ready-to-use templates.
Cover all the steps of your Webinar with this set of Webinar Design Templates
Hosting a Webinar does not only mean deciding which webinar platform to use. You need to create a set of design pieces to promote it, present it, and finally send a summary to your entire audience.
WEBINAR PROMOTION / INVITATION
Promote your event on social networks and send the invitation via email with this ready-to-use Webinar Invitation template.
WEBINAR PRESENTATION / SLIDES
Use this professional webinar presentation template with original slides to get your audience’s attention.
WEBINAR SUMMARY / Q&A
Send a summary of the webinar to the attendees so that you can share the most important Q&As, which they can share with the world.
WEBINAR INTRO / OUTRO
Add an intro and outro to the recorded webinar before publishing it on social networks to create more engagement with your brand.
You can easily edit any of these templates signing in to Wideo. This online video and presentation editor is very intuitive and easy to use. You don’t need a previous design or video editing experience.
Our templates are 100% adaptable, meaning you can modify everything to fit your needs.
Creating a successful Webinar does not only mean talking about trending topics or getting good speakers. You must follow a proper promotion, design, and presentation process.
Find out what your audience wants to learn about. Research the trending topics people are searching for.
You can use Google Trends for example
People are bored with dated Powerpoint presentations. Use your creativity to make colorful and simple slides that will get your audience’s attention. If you don’t have any technical design skills, choose one of our templates and download it with Wideo’s Presentation Mode.
This is one of the hardest things to achieve. Think about using our webinar invite email template for your email marketing campaigns, share the event through your social media profiles with our webinar promotion template, create a low-budget Facebook Ads or Google Ads campaign, etc.
There are many platforms to host your next webinar. The one you choose will depend on your budget. If it’s your first time we recommend you to start with Zoom.
Once you are ready for the next step you can move to other specific webinar tools like WebinarNinja, GoToWebinar, EasyWebinar, Demio, or ClickMeeting.
Real Videos, created by real people with no video experience
These are some examples of videos created by our users. You can create hundreds of videos for your business.
No previous video skills are required.
Wideo is the ideal solution for your next Webinar presentation. Try it for free
Where can I promote my webinar?
To achieve the largest number of participants possible, we suggest you cover a broad spectrum of promotion:
- Social networks (Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Email marketing
- Ads (Google and Facebook)
- Promote it on your website with Pop-ups
- Influencers (if you can get an influencer to share the invitation to your webinar it would be great)
How do you write a webinar description?
The description of the Webinar should not be very long or contain much text. You must make a visually pleasing description.
It should include:
- Speaker’s name and profession
- Speaker photo
- Webinar Title
- Hours (with different time zones if necessary)
- A brief explanation of how to access the Webinar
What Equipment do I need for a Webinar?
To host a Webinar you don’t need a lot of equipment. We recommend that you have:
- Good internet connection.
- A computer or tablet with a camera.
- Headphones with integrated microphone.
- A bright environment with little outside noise.
What is the best webinar Platform?
Sample Webinar Templates
There are many platforms to host your next webinar. The one you choose will depend on your budget. If it’s your first time we recommend you start with Zoom.
Once you are ready for the next step you can move to other specific webinar tools like GoToWebinar, EasyWebinar, Demio, or ClickMeeting.