Free Retina Ready Responsive App Landing Page Website Template In online marketing, a landing page (sometimes known as a lead capture page or a lander) is a single page that appears in response to clicking on a search engine optimized search result or an online advertisement. Launcher – Landing Page Kit Website Template This Webflow Landing Page Kit comes with 10 frequently used landing page types. Easily rearrange the needed sections or elements and style them the way you want or to optimise the pages to fit the call to action you want to highlight. Website Templates by Nicepage. Nicepage is a site builder, using which you can create templates, cms templates including WordPress themes, make a high-quality home, landing page website for support, contact, services, and terms according to the modern web standards. Apr 04, 2021 Digilab is the best landing page template for digital agencies. The contemporary look of this template will definitely steal the hearts of modern entrepreneurs. Modern web elements and bright green gradient color schemes are used smartly to deliver an immersive user experience.
20 Best Free Responsive HTML5 Web Templates in 2018
In the early days of web development, good, free website templates were hard to find. Fortunately, web designers and developers are now sharing free responsive web HTML5 templates, free Bootstrap temp...
Beginner's Guide on How to Create a Website Mockup（2020 Updated）
A good website mockup helps in visualizing web UI concepts, quickening the entire product design-to-development process effectively, and defining important factors of your final product to ensure the ...
20 Best Landing Page Design Examples for Inspiration in 2020(Updated)
How can you design a good landing page to attract users and funnel them to use your products and services? What elements should you include in your web design?In this article, we will show 20 of the b...
Landing Page Templates: Responsive Examples
SeedProd’s landing page templates make it easy for you to create high converting landing pages in WordPress without needing any design experience. Instead of downloading a whole new WordPress theme to fit your small business website needs, you can use any of our responsive website templates with our WordPress landing page builder to design and customize your page visually, in real-time.
Above, you’ll find examples of all the multipurpose WordPress landing page templates included in the SeedProd plugin, like:
- Marketing landing page templates
- Education landing page templates
- Real estate landing page templates
- Event landing page templates
- Ecommerce landing pages
- Mobile app landing page templates
- Saas landing page templates
- Startup landing pages
- Login page landing page templates
And if you can’t find a specific template design that fits your needs, you can create a custom landing page using our blank free landing page template in the drag and drop page editor.
With our free landing page template, you can combine any of our user-friendly landing page blocks to create the perfect page for your marketing campaign. Plus, you can use our page sections like headers, footers, FAQs, etc, to add pre-made sections to your page without building them block by block.
If you want to promote your mobile app website, you can use the video block to embed videos on your landing page to explain your app’s features.
You can also use the advanced page blocks to drive more leads and sales, including:
- Star ratings
- Countdown timers
- Optin forms
- Contact forms
- Add-to-cart buttons
- WooCommerce checkout
- Shopping cart
- Facebook Like buton
- And much more
If you need any extra customization options our WordPress drag and drop builder makes styling your single page super easy. You can change colors, fonts, and even add background images super-quick. If you like, you can easily add custom CSS and HTML with just a couple of clicks.
What Is a Landing Page?
A landing page is a page on your website designed to persuade new visitors to take specific actions when they land on it. They’re an effective lead generation solution for online busineses.
For example, you could use a landing page to ask people to:
- Register for your webinar
- Buy a product or service
- Register for updates
- Sign up to become a newsletter subscriber
First, you set the landing page goal, then you design your page to encourage visitors to take action and achieve that goal.
A well-designed landing page persuades more people to take the action you want them to take, helping you increase conversions.
If people land on your website homepage, there are likely many different content types like links, blog posts, sidebars, widgets, popups, etc. While this might help them learn more about your company, they probably won’t stick around for long.
However, landing pages are more focused on a specific call to action (CTA). So, when someone lands on one, they’re less likely to get distracted and more likely to take the action you want.
Essential Elements of a Landing Page Template
If you want to know “what are the essential elements of a good landing page template?” here are some major points to keep in mind:
- Clutter-free: The best website landing page templates are clutter-free with minimal distractions. You don’t want people clicking away to read something else. Instead, you want to direct them towards a single action. So you should design everything on your page with your main goal in mind.
- Compelling copy: If you want site visitors to take action, you need to hook them with a persuasive headline and copy that leads them down the page. The best headlines ask a question or offer a solution to a specific problem.
- Hero image or video: Your landing page template should also have space to include a prominent image or video. This is an effective way to communicate something essential about your offer and engage with visitors.
- Trust and credibility: Effective landing pages establish trust through reviews, testimonials, or social proof. People landing on your page will often be meeting you for the first time, so it’s essential you build trust quickly.
- Call to action: Since there’s only 1 thing you want people to do on your landing page, you should make it easy for them to do it. With a clear call to action button, you can tell visitors exactly what their next step should be.
- Mobile friendly: Make sure that you choose a mobile landing page template. If your template isn’t mobile responsive, it won’t adapt properly to different screen sizes and mobile devices. This can impact your click-through rates and SEO rankings.
All of SeedProd’s pre-made landing page templates are designed with the above best practices in mind. You’ll also find that they offer many more features designed to increase your conversion rates. Plus, with SeedProd, you’ll get nothing but the best responsive landing page templates, so your page will adapt to any screen size.
Web Home Page Template
Check out the templates in our gallery above to see how you can use SeedProd to boost your leads, drive conversions, and grow your business.