WeChatters are busy – sometimes you need to multi-task, send a message at work, or use a keyboard to type quicker and longer messages. That’s why three years ago, we launched Web WeChat, WeChat’s web-based client, and have been improving it ever since. So you can WeChat with your friends and family directly on your desktop.
Web-based applications powered within WeChat in-app browser (H5) WeChat Mini Program; Depending on the type of applications, the available functionalities to integrate vary. The user experience is drastically enhanced by using Wechat functionalities the users are familiar including: single sign-on login; managing users; managing accounts. WeChat is a Chinese multi-purpose social media application that allows you to easily connect with your friends and family from anywhere in the world. NOTICE: If your WeChat account was created after June 2017, you will not be able to use WeChat in Shift. Confirm login on mobile WeChat. Log in Switch Account. Tip: Web WeChat requires the use browser cookies to help you log in to allow the web application to function. With your WeChat QR code scanner, scan the QR code shown. IOS users: Tap “+” in the upper right corner - “Scan QR Code”. Android users: Tap the three dots in the upper right corner - “Scan QR Code”. On your phone, confirm your web log-in. Quick Pay QR Code Payment In-App Payment In-App Web-based Payment In-App Payment In-App payment also refers to a mobile-based payment in which the Vendor calls the WeChat payment module by using the open SDK integrated in their mobile-based app to pay for transactions.
Have you checked out Web WeChat?
- It’s available for all WeChat Users – iOS, Android, BlackBerry, Symbian and Windows.
- And is supported on multiple browsers. For example, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
1. Visit https://web.wechat.com/
2. With your WeChat QR code scanner, scan the QR code shown
Wechat Web Chat
- iOS users: Tap “+” in the upper right corner -> “Scan QR Code”
- Android users: Tap the three dots in the upper right corner -> “Scan QR Code”
Wechat Web For Window
3. On your phone, confirm your web log-in
Wechat For Web
But that’s not all – Did you know WeChat also has a native Mac app?