You can install Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS in a virtual machine. Fusion creates the virtual machine, opens the operating system installation assistant, and installs VMware Tools. VMware Tools loads the drivers required to optimize a virtual machine's performance.
Vmware Fusion Player Macos
Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS virtual machines that you create in Fusion can run on any Apple-branded hardware that uses Intel processors. The Apple licensing agreement defines the situations when it is permissible to virtualize Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS. Fusion does not change these terms or enable macOS on non-Apple hardware. You cannot use a Mac OS X, OS X, or macOS virtual machine in another VMware product, such as Workstation Pro.Fusion
- Download VMware Fusion 11 and let your Mac run Windows, Linux or Mac OS X Server. Run the most demanding Mac and Windows applications side-by-side at maximum speeds without rebooting.
- Using VMware Fusion Using VMware Fusion describes how to use VMware Fusion® to create, use, and manage virtual machines. It also describes how to install, configure, upgrade, and uninstall Fusion. Intended Audience This information is intended for anyone who wants to install, upgrade, or use Fusion.
- VMware virtual machines run on Mac OS X, Windows, and Linux. Vagrant provides support for both VMware Fusion (Mac OS X) and VMware Workstation (Linux and Windows), which are able to run the same virtual machines across multiple platforms. Vagrant ♥ Open Source. Vagrant is free and open source.
VMware Fusion is designed for every kind of Mac user. IT pros, developers and businesses choose VMware Fusion Pro for its broad OS support, rock-solid stability and advanced features simply not available in a non-virtualized environment. Solutions for IT Pros Design, test and demo software solutions for nearly any device, platform or cloud.
- Mac OS X Server 10.5, 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- OS X 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15
- macOS 11.0
Vmware Fusion Player Mac Download
Fusion does not support the following features for Mac virtual machines:
- Multiple displays
- 3D Accelerated graphics
- Unity view
To install the operating system, use the procedure for creating a virtual machine for any supported operating system. See Create a Virtual Machine for Any Supported Operating System.