- Us Drop Boxes
- Us Drop Box Eligibility
- Us Postal Drop Box Location
You may perform the following activities:
|What is the dropbox?|
|Drop-off (upload) a file for a Texas Department of Transportation user.|
|Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you by a Texas Department of Transportation user.|
If you are a Texas Department of Transportation user, you may also perform the following activities:
|Use your username to log in and access features not available to the public.|
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Dropbox will be retired by TxDOT on June 8th, 2021.
TxDOT Employees: Please follow these instructions to request a TxDOT Box.com account as soon as possible to continue sharing files with internal and external customers.
TxDOT External Partners: Please reach out to your TxDOT contact(s) for instructions to drop-off and pick-up files.
BY DOWNLOADING FILES FROM THIS FTP SERVICE, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) does not provide technical support with respect to these files. You must read the following disclaimer and accept its terms as a prerequisite to the use of these files.
- TxDOT makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to any file. TxDOT makes no warranty that any file is marketable or fit for any particular purpose. A description of a file shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that the file conforms to that description. You agree to accept the files in the format provided.
- You assume all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims, or expenses resulting from the use or possession of any file.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from or by reason of your use or possession of any file. This indemnification shall survive your acceptance of any file.
- Revisions or additions may occur at any time. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TxDOT and its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorney's fees, arising from the use of outdated files. This indemnification shall survive your acceptance of any file.
- The files are copyrighted by TxDOT and may not be resold without the express written consent of TxDOT.
FIND YOUR LOCAL DROP BOX
To find the TreeMachine nearest you, please enter your zip code or city and state here.
Follow these simple steps to download and install Dropbox on your computer. Download the desktop app on your computer. Once installed, you’ll be prompted to sign in with your Dropbox account credentials. You should use the same email address and password that you use on dropbox.com (this will be the same for all your devices). Currently our drop box network includes GSO, OverniteExpress, Norco, and GLS branded drop boxes. You may deposit your packages into any of these drop boxes, and we will provide pickup and delivery service for all four types of boxes. Type your zip code into the drop box locator search box to find a drop box near you! Downloading Dropbox. Your Dropbox download should automatically start within seconds. Once the download finishes, click Run to start installing Dropbox.
Us Drop Boxes
We accept clothes, shoes and household textiles in reusable condition. Household textiles include tablecloths, towels, bedding, blankets, bedspreads, etc. Clothes, shoes and textiles must be clean and dry and dropped off in tied bags. A sturdy bag protects the clothes from dirt and simplifies handling.
Us Drop Box Eligibility
We cannot accept mattresses, furniture, appliances, carpet, household items, toys or trash. Please do not leave these items at a drop-box.
Us Postal Drop Box Location
Please do not leave anything outside the TreeMachine. If you have something that will not fit in our drop-box, please contact us.