Unlike companies that just store data in the Cloud, TempTRIP takes full advantage of Cloud-based systems. Temperature Plans are a good example. Users can store as many Temperature Plans as they like and apply them to shipments as needed. Looking for a way to perform the following: Start Run '%TEMP% Delete everything (skipping any conflicts). So Far I have @echo off start%TEMP% DEL. I suppose I could use CD to get to the.
TVIP-MultiBio Door Reader
- The Dab Rite™ features a movable temperature sensor arm allowing for more accurate heat information for you daily ritual The Dab Rite™ is the most advanced digital IR thermometer on the market that is specifically designed for the connoisseur and people who use concentrates Each V1.0 unit is pre-installed with emissivity settings for quartz and opaque quartz.
- AIDA64 Extremeis a PC temp monitoring tool that runs on Windows, iOS,.
- The reader-controller recognizes faces, detects elevated temperature, and if a person is wearing a protective mask. It can measure the person’s temperature even if they are wearing a mask. The network-attached reader-controller can be integrated with other access control systems and prevent people with elevated body temperature or no mask.
Face, Palm, and Body Temperature Access Control Door Reader
More Temperature Monitoring More Biometric Door Access Door Access Control Systems
This multipurpose access control reader provides more than facial or palm biometric entry control. It also includes the detection of a person’s body temperature and if they are wearing a protective mask.
The TVIP-MultiBio provides screening of people for healthcare, hospitals, schools, and businesses interested in detecting elevated temperature.
Access Control That Monitors Body Temperature and Face Mask
Temp Reader App
The TVIP-MultiBio, can prevent people with elevated temperature or no mask from entering a secure area.
This biometric reader-controller combines a powerful thermal camera and the latest face and palm recognition algorithm that is supported by an optimized dual-core processor.
Door Reader That Helps Hospitals, Businesses, and Schools
This door access reader provides a way of screening people as they enter a secure area.
Its embedded face recognition sensor provides 100% hands-free user authentication.
Face Mask Detection
The biometric reader can also detect if a protective mask is being worn. You can select the additional protection to check for a mask. If the person is not wearing the mask, the reader denies entry.
Screening of People Entering Your Organization
The TVIP-MultiBio reader provides the first-line alert for people with elevated temperature. It not only authenticates the people in your organization it also controls visitors and guests to your facility.
Contact Tracing System Adds More Security
To help you stay safe, take a look at the contact tracing system that provides the automated health tracing required in today’s environment. The system provides accurate, reliable, and easy-to-implement contact tracing in the workplace. It keeps a record of all the people who come into contact with each other. It allows employers to safely bring their employees back to the office while reducing the risk of a future shutdown due to infected employees.
Supported by Access Control Management Software
The TVIP-MultiBio can be connected through a Weigand connection to an access controller or through the network. It is supported by TVIP-TirSoft access control management software for enterprise integration. Read more…
- Face authentication range up to 8 feet
- Stores & matches up to 50,000 face templates
- Stores & matches up to 5,000 palm templates
- Body temperature detection accuracy +/- 0.6 degrees Fahrenheit from up to 18-inches away.
- Protective mask detection
- It can provide face verification when a mask is present, but palm reading is more reliable when a mask is present.
- 8” programmable touchscreen display
- Intelligent energy-saving design
- Dual lens IR & VL camera recognizes faces in both total darkness and bright sunlight (<50,000 lux)
- Vandal-proof rating
- Connects directly to the network (RJ45) or an access controller (Wiegand)
Door Reader-Controller System Diagram
Specifications for TVIP-MultiBio Door Reader
|Capacity||Faces: 50,000 |
Palm: 5,000 Users
|Compatibility||Wiegand Input Panels |
Wiegand Output readers
TVIP-TirSoft Access Control Software
Relay Box (SRB)
|Hardware||900 MHz Dual-Core AI CPU |
512MB RAM/ 8C Flash
8” Touch Screen Display
2MP WDR Camera
Distance Detection Sensor
Reset Button and Tamper Switch
Access Control Interface
Lock Relay Output
Alarm Output /Auxiliary Input
Exit Button / Door Sensor
0.3s Face Recognition Speed
|Standard Functions||Access Levels, Groups, Holidays, DST, Duress Mode (password), Anti-Passback, Record Query, Tamper Switch Alarm, Custom Wallpaper & Screen Saver|
|Detection Specifications|| Temperature Distance: 18-inches |
Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.6 °F
Protective Mask Detection
Note that this biometric door reader can be connected directly to the network or through a controller.
TCP / IP (RJ45)
Wiegand Input / OutputWi-Fi (Optional)
RS485 / RS232
|Environmental||Working Temp.: -22 F to 140 F Working Humidity: <93% Storage Temp.: – 40 F to 169 F Storage Humidity: <93%|
|Mechanical||Net Weight: 1.5 lbs Size (H x L x D): 8.9 x 5.6 x 1 inch|
|Power||Operating Voltage: 12V DC Current Draw: < 2,000mA|
More Face Recognition Readers Door Access Control Systems Contact Tracing System
Thermal Temp Reader
To learn more about the pros and cons of temperature screening, look at our article, Thermal Body Temperature Screening Cameras.
Temp Reader For Pc
Watch the video: It provides a demonstration of the TVIP-MultiBio, please take a look at our video. The video provides details about how the access control reader works.