- Spotify Web Player
- Spotify Web Visor
- Spotify Web Browser
- Spotify Web Player Unblocked
- Spotify Web Playerj
- Hi, I just updated to v68.1 Dev today and the Spotify web player no longer works. I can't seem to enable 'Protected content.
- Josh Mateo is a Design System Lead at Netflix.
Spotify Web Player
Organize, discover and manage your tracks and playlists on Spotify. Live lyrics, Discover Daily, playlist sorting, and much more! Product Hunt is a curation of the best new products, every day. Discover the latest mobile apps, websites, and technology products that everyone's talking about.
Mopidy extension for providing the browse feature of Spotify for artists and albums
Mopidy extension for providing the browse featureof Spotify. This lets you browse artists and albumsof your spotify user account library.
Uses the Spotipy API, which is a python wrapper arroundthe spoitify web api.
- A Spotify Premium subscription. Mopidy-Spotify will not work withSpotify Free, just Spotify Premium.
- A non-Facebook Spotify username and password.
- Mopidy >= 0.19.0. The music server that Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo extends.
- Mopidy-Spotify >= 1.2.0. The Mopidy extension for playing music fromSpotify.
- Spotipy. A library for accessing the Spotify web-api.
- requests. HTTP for Humans.
To run this extension you need to authorize it against you Spotify account, to do this visithttps://www.mopidy.com/authenticate/#spotify and follow the instructions.
The following configuration values are available:
- spotify_web/enabled: If the Spotify extension should be enabled or not.Defaults to true.
- spotify_web/client_id: Your Spotify application client id. You must provide this.
- spotify_web/client_secret: Your Spotify application secret key. You must provide this.
- spotify_web/mopidy_token_url: url to the authorization endpointof the Mopidy OAuth bridge for Spotify. Defaults to https://auth.mopidy.com/spotify/token.
- spotify_web/use_mopidy_oauth_bridge: Use this flag to switch between the Mopidy OAuth bridge and spotifyauthentication service. Defaults to true.
- spotify_web/refresh_token: Your Spotify refresh token. This only needs to be provided if youdo not want to use the Mopidy OAuth bridge.
- spotify_web/spotify_token_url: url to the authorization endpointof the Spotify Accounts service. Defaults to https://accounts.spotify.com/api/token.
- In order to use mopidy-spotify-web the plugin requires to authenticate using OAuth. Theeasiest way is to use the OAuth bridge from Mopidy. This is configured as a default.If you do not wish to use this service on mopidy.com you can authenticate with Spotify directly.In order to do this you need to setup an application on https://developer.spotify.com/my-applications/and then follow the tutorial on https://developer.spotify.com/web-api/tutorial/ to obtain a refresh_token.The refresh token must then be configured in the Mopidy configuration file. Please make sure to include theuser-library-read scope when requesting the refresh token.
- Albums are now sorted by track number
- Use requests module for fetching tokens.
- Blocking initialization moved out of critical startup path.
- Various internal cleanups to make code more Pythonic.
- Switch to using Mopidy’s token swap service for simpler authentication.
- Sorted the albums and artists.
- Integrated Spotify browse feature.
- Added feature to browse all albums and top tracks of your artists.
Release historyRelease notifications RSS feed
Spotify Web Visor
Spotify Web Browser
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Spotify-Web-0.3.0.tar.gz (13.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes|
Spotify Web Player Unblocked
Hashes for Mopidy-Spotify-Web-0.3.0.tar.gz
Spotify Web Playerj