How to move all your music data from Spotify to TIDAL at once?
Spotify is currently reigning supreme, but Apple has the catalogue and user base to go for the throat, and Tidal has distinguishing features that mean it could one day be a strong contender. Some apps such as Spotify and Tidal support offline mode. For full instructions, please see the instructions of the corresponding application. Also, some apps allow for you to choose the location of where the files are stored.
Spotify To Tidal
Here are some steps to help you transfer your playlists and favorites from Spotify to TIDAL in one go
Which Is Best Tidal Or Spotify
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Platform to Platform () in left panel of the interface
- Select Spotify as the source service (and connect this platform)
- Choose the categories of elements you want to transfer by checking the corresponding box in left
- Select TIDAL as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- The transfer process runs in the background. You can see the batch progression in real-time in your Batches list See your batches