- Spotify Itunes Playlist
- Spotify Itunes Deezer
- Spotify Itunes Link
- Difference Between Itunes And Spotify
Part 2. How to Download Spotify Songs to iTunes - Best Tool
Download MiniPlay for Spotify & iTunes for macOS 10.14 or later and enjoy it on your Mac. MiniPlay shows you what's currently playing in your favorite music app. There's no more need to switch between Spotify and iTunes. Get all these features with mini, but powerful app: – Control music app playback and adjust sound volume – Preview. Spotify has some great playlist, Now you can move those playlists to Apple Music! You can also convert your Spotify liked songs and the Spotify albums you are following. Check out our coolest features.
Speaking of the best tool to do Spotify format conversion, we highly recommend AudFree Spotify Music Converter. As a dedicated Spotify music tool, it's well designed for both Spotify free and premium users. It can download Spotify songs with lossless music quality retained.
It's able to convert the Spotify songs from OGG Vorbis to iTunes supported files, like M4A. Also, it can convert Spotify to other common files, including MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, and M4B. Besides, it can keep and fix the original ID3 tags and metadata including track number, title, cover, album, artist.
Thanks to this smart Spotify to iTunes converter, you can easily download songs from Spotify to iTunes. Again, you don't need to update to Spotify subscription to do that.
AudFree Spotify Music Converter
Spotify Itunes Playlist
- All-in-one professional Spotify to iTunes Converter
- Download Spotify to iTunes supported files, like MP3, M4A,
- Keep original music quality and ID3 tags
- Work at 5X faster speed when downloading Spotify songs for free
How to Download Music from Spotify for iTunes
Now the following guide will show you how Spotify to iTunes converter works. Here, we will take the Windows version as an example. You can learn how to transfer music from Spotify to iTunes on Windows step by step. Before getting started, make sure you've already installed the free trial version of this smart tool.
- Step 1Drag Spotify songs to AudFree
- First of all, open AudFree Spotify Music Converter on your Windows computer. Then it will launch the Spotify app automatically. Once loaded, go to your Spotify account and browse the store to find out the songs you need to download to iTunes. Drag the songs to AudFree main window and it will detect the songs intelligently. Or you can copy and paste the music URL to the search box of AudFree. Click the '+' icon to load the tracks or playlists.
- Step 2Choose Spotify output format for iTunes
- Once the songs are imported to AudFree, simply click the menu bar > 'Preferences' > 'Convert'. You can start to select the output format for iTunes and set other preferences. You can change the audio bit rate, channel, sample rate, and more. If you want to convert the music in stable mode, you are suggested to set the conversion speed at 1X. Since you need to transfer Spotify to iTunes, you need to choose the MP3 or M4A as output format here. Then move on to the next step.
- Step 3Download and convert Spotify to iTunes
- Now click the 'Convert' button to let the program downloading Spotify songs for iTunes. After the conversion, click the 'history' icon to locate the unprotected Spotify songs. And then, you can get ready to transfer the converted Spotify songs to iTunes library.
Normally, when you first time install the Spotify app on your computer, the program will automatically search and sync locally stored music, during this period, it will scan your hard drive for iTunes tracks and playlists you’ve created. However, iTunes and Spotify don’t always sync up; for example, iTunes has the ability to create automated playlists based on certain criteria, but these playlists don’t copy over to Spotify. If you have some iTunes playlists that can't be imported to Spotify automatically, you can try the following method to manually copy these playlists over to Spotify.
Step 1 Make Sure Your Playlists Have Been Shared From iTunes
Open iTunes, head to Preferences, then select Advanced, and tick Share iTunes Library XML with other applications.
Step 2 Transfer Your Playlist to Spotify
Here we take a playlist named 22 on iTunes for example.
Open Spotify, click on File on the menu bar. Slect Import Playlists form the drop-down menu, then click iTunes.
Wait a couple of minutes, depends on the amount of your playlists, all your iTunes Playlists will be added under the folder named iTunes.
Tips: Download Songs from Spotify Music and Sync to Android
Spotify Itunes Deezer
Spotify Itunes Link
If you are also looking for a way to be able to play Spotify music or 'local Spotify files' from your desktop to Android device without downloading Spotify, there is a very useful Sidify Music Converter to help you solve the above problems. Sidify Music Converter which is an awesome Spotify Music downloader assists you to download songs from Spotify Music or Spotify playlist and convert to MP3/ AAC/WAV/FLAC/AIFF, so that you can use Spotify music more efficiently. After conversion, all your ID3 tags would be kept successfully.
Note: The free trial version of Sidify Apple Music Converter only converts three minutes of each audio file. If you want to unlock the time limitation, you can purchase the full version of Sidify.