On February 22, 2021, Spotify announced Spotify HiFi, a lossless audio tier of its music platform. Few details are available about Spotify HiFi, but the company openly shared that its initial rollout will be limited to specific regions. Spotify HiFi will put Spotify in a stronger position against lossless services like Tidal HiFi.
Currently, Spotify’s monthly individual plan in India costs Rs 119 per month. Once launched, Spotify HiFi will be going up against the likes of Amazon Music HD and Tidal HiFi which offer streaming services at $19.99 per month and 14.99 per month (12.49 with Amazon Prime) respectively. Spotify has announced Spotify HiFi, a high-quality streaming tier that will launch later this year. Competitors like Tidal and Amazon already offer lossless streaming, but now the leading music. Spotify HIFI is a lossless music service, which was requested back in 2017 by some of its users and the company did some A/B testing with its pricing, offering a high-quality streaming option. Many users were posting on twitter about how they got an option to upgrade to another plan which offered.
- Deliver and maintain services, like tracking outages and protecting against spam, fraud, and abuse
- Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used
- Improve the quality of our services and develop new ones
- Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads
- Show personalized content, depending on your settings
- Show personalized or generic ads, depending on your settings, on Google and across the web
Spotify Hi-fi 2020 ReleaseFor non-personalized content and ads, what you see may be influenced by things like the content you’re currently viewing and your location (ad serving is based on general location). Personalized content and ads can be based on those things and your activity like Google searches and videos you watch on YouTube. Personalized content and ads include things like more relevant results and recommendations, a customized YouTube homepage, and ads that are tailored to your interests.
Spotify Hi-fi 2020 List