- Drake’s (Canada, b. Aubrey Drake Graham) double album Scorpion was streamed 132.45 million times on Spotify on its day of release, 29 June 2018. Scorpion eclipsed Spotify’s previous 24-hour record holder, Post Malone’s Beerbongs & Bentleys, which racked up 78.7 million day-one streams on 27 April 2018.
- Spotify’s latest digital experience, the RapCaviar Day 1 Club, will give fans an opportunity to show and prove how long they’ve been in support of their favorites and give the artists hard-earned.
Listen to BORDER: DAY ONE on Spotify. ENHYPEN Single 2020 6 songs.
Универсальный англо-русский словарь. Академик.ру. 2011.
Смотреть что такое 'day one' в других словарях:
Day One — may refer to: Day One (band), a trip hop band from Bristol Day One (Birds of Tokyo album), a 2007 album by Birds of Tokyo Day One (film), a 1989 television film Day One (Sarah Slean album), a 2004 album by Sarah Slean Day One (Snob Scrilla album) … Wikipedia
Day One — est un téléfilm américain réalisé en 1989. Diffusé pour la première fois sur CBS le 5 mars 1989, il raconte l histoire de la création de la première bombe atomique par une équipe de physiciens dirigés par Robert Oppenheimer pendant la… … Wikipédia en Français
day one — day′ one′ n. cvb (often caps.) the beginning; inception • Etymology: 1975–80 … From formal English to slang
Day One — n. [also d o ] Informal the beginning of some period … English World dictionary
day one — noun also day 1 Usage: often capitalized D&O : the first day of something : the beginning of an activity or enterprise the trip was great from day one * * * (often caps.) the very first day or beginning of something. [1975 80] * * * day one … Useful english dictionary
day one — N SING If something happens from day one of a process, it happens right from the beginning. If it happens on day one, it happens right at the beginning. This has been a bad inquiry from day one... On day one of the election campaign the National… … English dictionary
day one — n. the first day. □ You haven’t done anything right since day one! You’re fired! □ She was unhappy with her new car even on day one … Dictionary of American slang and colloquial expressions
day one — noun The very beginning Ive been with this project since day one … Wiktionary
day one — See from day one … English idioms
day one — /deɪ ˈwʌn/ (say day wun) noun the first day of a new enterprise … Australian-English dictionary
day one — noun Usage: often capitalized D&O Date: 1971 the first day or very beginning of something … New Collegiate Dictionary
Spotify One Day Streaming Record
- One thousand years of Hubbard history, 866 to 1895. From Hubba, the Norse sea king, to the enlightened present, Day Edward Warren. Книга представляет собой репринтное издание. Несмотря на то, что была проведена серьезная работа по восстановлению первоначального качества издания, на некоторых страницах могут обнаружиться… ПодробнееКупить за 1317 руб
- One with You: A Crossfire Novel, Day. One with You: A Crossfire Novel… ПодробнееКупить за 1149 руб
- One with You. A Crossfire Novel, Day Silvia. This is from number one international bestselling author Sylvia Day. The final chapter in the global blockbuster Crossfire quintet Gideon Cross. Falling in love with him was the easiest thing… ПодробнееКупить за 1036 грн (только Украина)
As part of our ongoing commitment to building a truly borderless audio ecosystem— connecting creators, listeners, and content—Spotify is embarking on a sweeping expansion that will introduce the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service available to more than a billion people in 80+ new markets around the world, and add 36 languages to our platform. These moves represent Spotify’s broadest market expansion to date.
As we shared during today’s Stream On event, this expansion will help ensure that sounds and stories that once remained local can reach a global audience.
Our dedication to international artists and listeners is unwavering. Working closely with local creators and partners, we’ll deliver a Spotify experience that meets the unique needs of each market, with scaled language translations and specialized payment formats. These 80+ markets represent more than 1 billion people—potential Spotify listeners who have yet to tap into the power of our platform.
The existing rich music cultures in each of these markets will now be able to reach Spotify’s global audience. All this untapped music energy and access to our innovative creator tools will help propel artists to new heights and empower them to turn their passion into a profession.
Plus, giving our artists a global platform goes hand in hand with offering an unmatched catalog for our listeners. So as we enter new markets, we’ll accelerate the discovery of more genres like K-Pop, reggaeton, and amapiano that have earned a place in the global music arena.
Spotify Day One
By reaching even more countries across Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, and Latin America, we’re giving millions of new creators the opportunity to create, discover, and build a career in audio creation—and giving a billion new fans the opportunity to hear it. Learn more about where we’re heading first in the infographic below.
In each new market, we will work with local creators and partners to expand our music offerings and deliver a Spotify experience that meets the unique needs of each market. Over time, the company aims to introduce the following offerings in each region:
- Plans: Free and Premium plans will be available across all the markets. In select markets, Spotify will offer Individual, Family, Duo, and Student Plan options.*
- User Experience: Listeners will be able to select and search from Spotify’s worldwide catalog when using the product, providing a personalized experience from day one. The home screen will surface personalized playlist programming for new listeners. The browse and search pages will feature worldwide content hubs, and adapt to the local market and the listener’s taste the more they use the service.
- Music Catalog: At launch, Spotify will offer its full global catalog in these new markets. The company will continuously work with local rights holders and partners to expand its catalog to include more local offerings.
- Podcasts: In the majority of these markets, Spotify will launch with its full podcast catalog.* For the others, it will work closely with local partners to introduce more podcasts from its catalog, as well as Spotify’s proprietary creator platform, Anchor.
- Platforms: Upon launch, the Spotify experience will be available on Mobile and Desktop Web Player.* Similar to other features, the company will work with partners to introduce Spotify on more platforms, including TV, Speakers, Wearables, and Car in the coming months.
Day One Club Spotify
Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Botswana, Brunei Darussalam, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Curaçao, Djibouti, Dominica, Equatorial Guinea, Eswatini, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Macau, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia, Mongolia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
*Some exceptions may apply. See local guidelines for offerings in your region.