How to move all your music data from Spotify to Apple Music at once?
With Spotify, you can play millions of songs for free. Listen to the songs you love and enjoy music from all over the world.Search for your favourite song, artist, or album.Discover a world of new music, videos, and podcasts.Enjoy playlists made just for you.Make and share your own playlist. Apple Music Spotify. If you compare prices, they’re exactly the same: $9.99/month for an individual tier, $14.99/month for a family subscription, and $4.99/month for a student application. Download Spotify Play millions of songs on your device. Bring your music to mobile and tablet, too. Listening on your phone or tablet is free, easy, and fun.
Here are some steps to help you transfer your playlists and favorites from Spotify to Apple Music in one go
Spotify Apple App
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Platform to Platform () in left panel of the interface
- Select Spotify as the source service (and connect this platform)
- Choose the categories of elements you want to transfer by checking the corresponding box in left
- Select Apple Music as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- The transfer process runs in the background. You can see the batch progression in real-time in your Batches list See your batches