Suppose that you have a website with a domain name (www.example.com or example.com) with links to photos and videos stored in your Amazon S3 bucket, DOC-EXAMPLE-BUCKET. By default, all the Amazon S3 resources are private, so only the AWS account that created the resources can access them. Stripped-down, bare-bone examples demonstrating various HTML elements and CSS properties. See them in action and tinker — play with the code and watch what happens. Headings: h1 to h6 in their default style. Size doesn’t matter: Making headings any size you choose with CSS.
There are many example projects created by the React community. We’re keeping this page focused on the ones that use React without third-party state management libraries.
If you add a project, please commit to keeping it up to date with the latest versions of React.
Basic Html Website
Sample Website Html
- Calculator Implementation of the iOS calculator built in React
- Emoji Search React app for searching emoji
- Snap Shot A photo gallery with search
- BMI Calculator A React Hooks app for calculating BMI
- Image Compressor An offline image compressor built with React and browser-image-compression
- Counter App A small shopping cart example
- Tutorial Solutions Solutions to challenges mentioned at the end of React tutorial
Basic Html Website Template
- Builder Book Open-source web app to write and host documentation or sell books. Built with React, Material-UI, Next, Express, Mongoose, MongoDB