No subscription. No long-term commitment.
Bootstrap 4 landing page themes that are pre-designed and ready to publish, perfect for creating marketing pages and one page websites. How To Create a Coming Soon Page Step 1) Add HTML: In our example, we will use a background image that covers the entire page and place some text in the image to let the user know what's going on. This example shows how to create a 'Coming Soon Page' with just HTML and CSS. Responsive Design using HTML CSS BS JSWatch here - also this - https://youtu.be/ElBizYh0ds.
Just pay a one-time fee to download the HTML to host by yourself.
- Are you looking for just one landing page?
- Don't need any integrations?
- Looking to start without committing to a subscription plan?
I want to give Sunny Landing Pages a five out of five review. They helped me build a really nice landingpage and with amazing personal support and patience. I highly recommend it! Thank you!
Helena Zethraeus, Yoga Teacher
100+ HTML code Landing Page templates for download.
Click on the Thumbnails to Open Previews of the Pages
A collection of 209 One Page HTML templates. Each template includes a review, long screenshot, live demo and download links. These HTML templates require a small amount of coding skill. If you need a content management system, I recommend browsing One Page WordPress Themes. In this guide, you will learn how to create the basic ‘under construction’ landing page below using HTML and CSS. In order to create a landing page, you will need to have a text editor, either the one provided in your cPanel file manager, Notepad or any text editor of your choice will work fine to follow along in this guide.
Should I pay for the download or should I opt for Sunny's hosted service plans?
- If you're comfortable working with code and will be able to set up the landing page on your own server then the HTML option could work for you. If you are marketer with no real coding experience, then the hosted model is better for you.
- More importantly, if you need just a one-off page then HTML is better but if you want multiple pages and the ability to modify your pages then subscription plans are better
Can I set up a form to collect data and notify me?
- Yes. Set up the form fields using the form builder and set up a real time notification to an email address of your choice.
How do I get the form data notification to come to my email address?
- The best way is to set up the form settings prior to downloading the template.
Can I use the HTML multiple times?
- Yes, once you've paid and downloaded the HTML you can use it as many times as you like.
Will the landing page HTML be fast-loading?
- Yes. We optimize all our landing pages for speed. Just make sure you used properly compressed images for top performance.
Can I change the headline/ subheadline/ any content?
- Yes. Use the builder to edit any content before you download.
What happens if I need to edit the page in the future?
- You can always edit the landing page through the HTML. If you want to use our drag and drop builder, you would need to pay again for a second download or opt for a subscription plan which includes downloads.
Can I edit the background image/ color?
- Yes. Everything on the page can be edited using the builder.
Will the HTML work with my WordPress site?
- It won't be easy. The easiest way to get the template to work on your website is to opt for a hosted plan and use the WordPress plugin from Sunny Landing Pages.
Can I use a different language on the HTML landing page?
Can I use the template images?
- Yes, the images are copyright-free from sources such as Pixabay. So unless specified otherwise, you can use the template images.
Will the landing page HTML be mobile responsive?
- Yes. Please use the preview option to test across devices. That's how the page will look even after you've downloaded the HTML.
Will the landing page HTML give me high-conversions?
- The pages are designed to maximise conversions. But it will also depend on your offering and content copy.
Can I use third party embed codes on the HTML page?
Basic Landing Page Html