i realize with the advent of p2p there is less need for protected land but protected land has much more value then providing a though fair.
it provides buffers between blocks of parces where you can be guaranteed there will not be any thing built.
also the roads and rivers of second life look good.
a con tenant just littered with homes and such just does not look good as land that has roads and streams and waterfalls
but i guess there is no time for this with SL growing so fast.
very sad indeed
Trompe Loeil™ - prefab homes and furniture by professional SL content creator Cory Edo. The best mesh creations, utilizing materials and beautiful animations, custom made for the Second Life™ market. We will be happy to work with you for your complete satisfaction with your product. Protected land is land/ocean owned by Linden Lab (for Linden-owned land) or an estate owner (for private-owned land). Protected land primarily exists to provide a safe, low-lag, right of passage across Linden continents and consequently has become invaluable to aviators, mariners and automotive enthusiasts. Such land is lightly developed, often only with Linden-maintained roads and rail-roads.
Crucial Creations On Slboutique
Second Life is always wonderful, sometimes weird, and 100% wow-worthy. Explore Now Remote Meetings Redefined Make meetings fun again with virtual hangout spaces, classes and conferences. For over a decade, leading companies and educators have trusted Second Life for branded social spaces for events and remote meetings. Undeveloped Land. Just like an empty lot, Undeveloped Land is the blank canvas you can use to create your space in the virtual world. Not sure if your computer can handle Second Life? Visit our System Requirements page. Protected Land Category: Business Region: Exeuxoa. Size: 65536 m 2. Owner: Governor Linden.
Commercial zoning is where you may run almost any kind of business or service you wish, with just a few rules. You are also welcome to make your home in a Commercial zoned region for greater flexibility. Most Nova Commercial regions were planned with this sort of 'mixed' usage in mind!
Building and Use
Second Life Protected Land For Sale
- Any gambling devices or other TOS violations are not permitted, and will be removed on sight.
- This also applies to 'simulated casinos' which contain a large number of various 'pay-to-play' games. A small amount of legal & 'pay-to-play' games may be acceptable, providing it is not the main use of the land. A 'pay-to-play' game is considered to be legal if it adheres to the Linden Lab Policy Regarding Wagering in Second Life, and meets any further requirements explained in the Wagering Games FAQ.
- Part of our Global Policy includes spam. This includes objects that send a large amount of chat outside of your store. Objects in a club should not 'shout' messages at all, as this is unnecessary. Please also restrict objects which offer group invites, landmarks or notecards to residents that are within your store, and not to passers-by outside.
- We take things such as 'Copybot' very seriously. But as a reminder, objects that send '!quit' to everyone nearby no longer work, and may serve simply to annoy other residents. Reports of someone selling pirated goods within our estate should be sent to us immediately.
- Objects belonging to you are to remain within your parcel at all times, minus the 'Linking Trick' exception discussed in our Global Policy
- Skyboxes and other floating builds must be a minimum of 800 meters or higher above the ground.
- Fences and walls are allowed, but may be no taller than 10 meters, and must not be erected in a way which interferes with another resident or their home.
- No unnecessary or offensive signs, posters, billboards or spinning cubes -- common sense is to be applied here. Please see our Global Policy for details on Explicit Content.
- You may sublet/rent Commercial land as you see fit, and without prior permission.
Second Life Protected Landscape
- Azure Mainland Commercial regions are set to allow +0m -100m, and water height is set to 0m. You may lower land however you wish, however it cannot be raised above the default height.
- You may shape land as you please, but any terraforming near the parcel boundary must not affect the neighboring parcel or protected land.
- We do not normally amend the original shape of the land, so if you find that you have purchased a property and are unable to terraform it to your liking completely, we might not be able to help.
- All whole regions in our estate allow full +100m -100m control and we will permit changing the ground textures. We will require copies of the textures in order to apply them, however for everyone's sake all copies of said textures will not be retained by us once applied to your property.