Advancing Scrum Master servant leadership with the Scaled Agile Framework®
with Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
This two-day course prepares current Scrum Masters for their leadership role in facilitating Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
The course covers facilitation of cross-team interactions in support of program execution and relentless improvement. It enhances the Scrum paradigm with an introduction to scalable engineering and DevOps practices, the application of Kanban to facilitate the flow of value, and supporting interactions with architects, product management, and other critical stakeholders in the larger program and enterprise contexts. The course also offers actionable tools for building high-performing teams and explores practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
About SAFe Advanced Scrum Master
- With frequent support from RTE Scrum Master, builds a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised. Helps manages interpersonal conflicts, challenges and opportunities for growth.
- SAFe (3 years of experience is required) Job Description: Agile / Scrum; SAFe Agile (3 years of experience is required) eCommerce (2 years of experience is required) POS (2 years of experience is required) agile (2 years of experience is required) SAFe (3 years of experience is; Skills SAFE Scrum.
In this two-day course, attendees gain an understanding of the role of a Scrum Master in a SAFe enterprise. Unlike traditional Scrum Master training that focuses on the fundamentals of team-level Scrum, the SAFe Scrum Master course explores the role of the Scrum Master in the context of the entire enterprise, and prepares attendees to successfully plan and execute the Program Increment (PI), the primary enabler of alignment throughout all levels of a SAFe organization.
Learners taking this course are:Program or Project ManagerScrum MasterRelease Train EngineerBusiness AnalystAgile CoachSAFe Program ConsultantConsultantProduct ManagerProduct OwnerProgram Manager
What Attendees Get
The class registration includes:
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, having one or more of the following certifications is highly recommended for those who intend to take the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification exam:
- SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification
Completion of this course gives you access to the exam and all related study materials as part of your Learning Plan in the SAFe Community Platform.
Safe Scrum Master Exam Questions
For more information about the exam and benefits of becoming a Certified SAFe professional, click the More Exam Details button.More Exam Details
Professional Development Units & Scrum Education Units
Ready to start your SAFe transformation?View Training Calendar
Safe Scrum Of Scrums
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe enterprise
- Applying SAFe Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Building high-performing teams
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Safe Scrum Master Interview Questions
Safe Scrum Master Certification Questions
SAFe Scrum Master
Certified SAFe® Scrum MasterLearn More
SAFe Release Train Engineer
Certified SAFe® Release Train EngineerLearn More