This document will give a brief introduction how to get get started using Amazon S3 with FileZilla Pro. This guide assumes that you already have an S3 account. Keep your access key id and your secret access key at hand.
Filezilla now offers a Pro version (10 USD) that easily connects to AWS S3 buckets. From my experience this is the best and fastest FTP solution available. See also these threads with instructions how to download and setup. Start FileZilla and click the left-most toolbar button to open the Site Manager: Create a new site and give it a meaningful name: Select S3 - Amazon Simple Storage Service as protocol and enter the hostname of the primary region you are using: Don't worry if you have buckets in multiple regions, you can access them all regardless of region. Mar 06, 2015 Filezilla just released a Pro version of their FTP client. It connects to S3 buckets in a streamlined FTP like experience. I use it myself (no affiliation whatsoever) and it works great.
- Start FileZilla and click the left-most toolbar button to open the Site Manager:
- Create a new site and give it a meaningful name:
- Select S3 - Amazon Simple Storage Service as protocol and enter the hostname of the primary region you are using:
- Don't worry if you have buckets in multiple regions, you can access them all regardless of region. The entered hostname only controls which region new buckets will use.
- Using the normal logon type, enter your access key id as username and your secret access key as password. Last but not least, click on Connect to save your data:
- You're now connected to S3 and will see a list of all your buckets on the right side:
That's it! You're now connected to AWS. On the right you'll see a list of your available buckets:
For further instructions how to use FileZilla please refer to our Tutorial.
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows 10 Team (Surface Hub), HoloLens. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for FileZilla Guide (SFTP, FTP, WebDAV, SCP, S3 client). FileZilla ® Pro comes with a seamless integration with Amazon S3, the Simple Storage Service Web service offered by Amazon Web Services. Learn how to connect to S3 buckets using FileZilla Pro.
The latest stable version of FileZilla Client is 3.53.1
Please select the file appropriate for your platform below.
Windows (32bit x86)
Size: 11251360 bytes
SHA-512 hash: 15f1a3bcc15aef0878f76e594831d69c361423fd5928e3b11dde71b917df7a56b1f4e4289255b65c535b4698395d2385673cebeb927ff20d6629129fe2969876
The 32bit versions of Windows 8.1 and 10 are supported.
Ftp Client In Windows 10
More download options
Not what you are looking for?
Aws S3 Filezilla
Free Ftp Client Windows 10
Filezilla S3 Compatible
To download the latest prerelease version (currently 3.54.0-rc1), go to the download page for unstable releases.