The latest stable version of FileZilla Client is 3.53.1
Run the filezilla.exe file. I chose to place an icon on my taskbar. Click on the FileZilla icon on your desktop or run the.exe file to open the application. There are four values you have to configure to connect to your target: host, username, password, and port. You get these values from your GoDaddy Plesk interface.
Please select the file appropriate for your platform below.
- Using dedicated WordPress management solutions like Plesk WordPress Toolkit (if your current host is using Plesk Obsidian) using an FTP app (such as Filezilla, WinSCP or CuteFTP) to connect to your web host and download all the files on your host’s machine to your desktop PC.
- WHMCS is a popular web hosting software that can simplify and automate daily tasks and operations relating to your web hosting business. It can integrate with all the leading control panels and service providers like Cpanel, Plesk, etc. It is an intuitive software, built keeping web hosts in mind.
- Download FileZilla Client 3.53.1 for Windows (64bit x86) The latest stable version of FileZilla Client is 3.53.1. Please select the file appropriate for your platform below.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a way to move files from your computer to your hosting account and vice versa. To use FTP, you'll need an FTP client.There are many different clients you can use, but we recommend FileZilla. Note: Our hosting accounts only support passive FTP. This setting is present in most FTP clients and website design software that support publishing with FTP.
Windows (32bit x86)
Size: 11251360 bytes
SHA-512 hash: 15f1a3bcc15aef0878f76e594831d69c361423fd5928e3b11dde71b917df7a56b1f4e4289255b65c535b4698395d2385673cebeb927ff20d6629129fe2969876
The 32bit versions of Windows 8.1 and 10 are supported.
More download options
Not what you are looking for?
Godaddy Plesk Ftp
To download the latest prerelease version (currently 3.54.0-rc1), go to the download page for unstable releases.
One of the most convenient ways to update your website content is toupload it through FTP. FTP (File Transfer Protocol) is a standardnetwork protocol that allows transferring files between two hosts (forexample, your computer and a Plesk server). Plesk acts as an FTP server,while users should use some FTP client to access the directories on theserver. Plesk provides all main FTP features:
- Authorized access to the server. Learn more in the sectionChanging FTP Access Credentials.
- Multiple user accounts for collaborative work. Learn more in thesection Adding FTP Accounts.
- Anonymous FTP access: The access without authorization that may beused, for example, to share software updates. Learn more in thesection Setting Up Anonymous FTP Access.
Plesk Ftp Zugang Filezilla
Information is transferred over FTP unencrypted. We encourage you touse the secure FTPS protocol (also known as FTP-SSL/TLS). FTPS issupported by most modern FTP clients. Refer to your FTP clientdocumentation for instructions on how to enable FTPS.