Steps to use the collage maker:
1. Select some of your best photos to use in the collage and add them to photo collage maker above. You can add as many as 40 pictures.
Want to make a collage with more than 40 pictures? Here's how to make a collage with a large number of pictures.
Photo Grid Online Photo Editor
2. Select a size for your photo collage depending on the space where you plan to put it. It can be a small 4 X 6 photo for your office table, large 20 X 30 photo to hang on your living room wall, or one of the many sizes available.
3. You can also select from one of the available social network photo sizes such as Facebook cover, Instagram, or Pinterest.
4. Select Landscape or Portrait orientation for your photo collage.
Convert a raw photo into a powerful image all in one app. You can also customize templates to suit your needs! 🎬 Video Editor & Video Grid Maker Combine photos and videos to make video grids. Best Instagram video and photo editor, add blurred backgrounds without cropping them. Make your photo collage online with Pastetogrid. To start making collage, just choose a grid. Pastetogrid is a web tool that will help you to create photo collage easily. Once you have selected a grid, you just have to paste picture to grid. You can drag and drop picture to grid if you prefer.
5. Once you have added photos and selected a size, you can re-generate the photo layout a few times to get a good arrangement. PicMyna photo collage maker has an incredibly smart photo layout algorithm that comes up with a unique arrangement every time you re-generate a photo layout.
Photo Grid Online Editor
Grid Drawing Tool by ArtTutor Start. Create online photo collages for free. Add photos without uploading. Arrange them into a free-form collage or use one of the many templates. Save and share your collages online, or use them as your Facebook or Twitter header. Use PICBOW’s Photo Grid Online to style and share your memories. Our simple-to-use online editor has 52 grid collage and 45 funky collage templates. Flip and rotate images on our intuitive point-and-click and drag-and-drop interface. Our 5 border tools allow you to adjust thickness, corner radius, zoom, transparency, and colour.
Photogrid Free App
6. When you are happy with the photo layout, download a JPG image. We provide a 14 day, no questions asked, full money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied!
The paid JPG image downloads are not pasted with watermarks.
7. Print your downloaded JPG photo using one of the online printing services such as Snapfish, Costco Photocenter, your local print shop, or your home printer.
8. Hang your collage photo in your home and show off to your friends!