Handy Video& Photo Collage, Video& Photo Edit, Slideshow and other fun features! One powerful enough for all! Grid your best memory with us!
Video Editor & Video Grid Maker. Combine photos and videos to make video grids, trim your video easily!. Best Instagram video and photo editor, add blurred backgrounds without cropping them or adding unexpected watermarks!.You can synchronize your video clips so that they are all aligned to the same moment in time. HTML and CSS responsive image/photo gallery: flexbox, grid, lightbox, with thumbnails, etc. Update of March 2019 collection. 10 new examples.
Why you need PhotoGrid?
● Create memory collages with ease?
It’s packed with features like Grid, Scrapbook, Template and more!
● Create amazing social media content?
We have the photo & video editor all in one.
● Grow a new business?
This is the best tool to create stunning images for social media, like Instagram posts and stories, Facebook posts, banners and covers, YouTube thumbnails, and Pinterest collections.
The most complete collage app
● 300+ different collage templates. Re-mix up to 15 of your photos at a time to create fun, personalized layouts and collages.
● Design your own photo creations! Make beautiful filmstrip and cool photo stitches!
● You can also personalize your own scrapbook with freestyle pic stitches! Happy scrapbooking!
Powerful photo editor
● Crop, rotate, resize, blur and beautify your photos easily, you can even frame your images in Instagram’s 1:1 aspect ratio!
● Add stickers, text, backgrounds, graffiti, boarders, and mosaic, or adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, and layout of your photos!
● Convert a raw photo into a powerful image all in one app. You can also customize templates to suit your needs!
Video Editor & Video Grid Maker
● Combine photos and videos to make video grids.
● Best Instagram video and photo editor, add blurred backgrounds without cropping them or adding unexpected watermarks!
● Add music and other effects to videos to post on Instagram. Merge, trim videos and apply video effects. A professional photo editor with the collage maker.
Other popular editing tools
● Edit: Crop, ratio, text fonts, blur, frame, mosaic, and the list goes on.
● Stickers: Personalize your photo collage with 500+ stickers and cute emojis.
● Backgrounds: 90+ varieties of backgrounds
Bored at home? Time to make a beautiful video collage for #workfromhome
In this update…
1.New Stickers and background for Spring and Easter Day!
2.Minor Bug fixed
- Premium / Paid features unlocked;
- Disabled / Removed unwanted Permissions + Receivers + Providers + Services;
- Optimized and zipaligned graphics and cleaned resources for fast load;
- Ads Permissions / Services / Providers removed from Android.manifest;
- Ads links removed and invokes methods nullified;
- Ads layouts visibility disabled;
- Google Play Store install package check disabled;
- Debug code removed;
- Remove default .source tags name of the corresponding java files;
- Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
- Facebook ads bundled SDK removed completely;
- No active trackers or advertisements;
- Native crashlytics analytics completely;
- AOSP compatible mode;
- Languages: Full Multi Languages;
- CPUs: armeabi-v7a, arm64-v8a;
- Screen DPIs: 120dpi, 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi;
- Original package signature changed
This app has no advertisements
Us Power Grid 2020
Photo Grid & Video Collage Maker – PhotoGrid 2020 v8.02 [Premium Mod] APK / Mirror
Photo Grid & Video Collage Maker – PhotoGrid 2020 v7.91 [Premium Mod] APK / Mirror
Photo Grid & Video Collage Maker – PhotoGrid 2020 v7.90 [Premium Mod] APK / Mirror
Photo Grid 2020 Apk
How to warp an object in a photo in Photoshop 2020 and add a realistic shadow.
Photo Grid 2020 Mod Apk
In this Photoshop 2020 tutorial, we are going to look at a big new feature to help us make really cool composites and collages. Photoshop 2020 has introduced a new warp feature, that lets us split the grid on a warp. We will use it to make this dinosaur look fiercer and also to warp our shadow for more realism. Don’t forget to check out my other Photoshop 2020 new features tutorials here on PhotoshopCAFE.