OnePeterFive is a US 501(c)(3) organization which relies on your tax-deductible contributions. Please help us to meet our expenses by donating today!
On the latest episode of the 1P5 Podcast, Steve drops the latest numbers on coronavirus before pivoting to an article from Church Militant alleging multiple. FSSP News, FSSP Ordinations, ICKP Ordinations, Liturgical Science And Vocations, Liturgy, Michael Davies, Militant Catholicism And Bringing Men Back To The Church, neo-Catholicism, Romano Amerio, Situational Ethics Catholicism, SSPX News, SSPX Ordinations, Traditional Catholics, traditional latin mass, Una Voce, Vatican II, Vatican II's. The Society of St. Pius X ought to be at the forefront of opposition to Pope Francis’s attacks on the Faith and the Church. This expectation has been disappointed, a development that is not the least of the unpleasant surprises of this pontificate. We Catholics have quite an affinity for recreational alcohol use. Blame it on the wedding at Cana (Jn 2:1-10), the Last Supper (Lk 22:17-20) or the precious blood we celebrate at the Most Holy Sacrifice of the Mass (1 Cor 11:20-29), but.
On a hidden history of abuse and cover-up
Have a news tip? Submit news to our tip line.
We rely on you to support our news reporting. Please donate today.
Eric Sammons speaks with author Kennedy Hall about what it’s like to attend a SSPX chapel, as well as his thoughts about Archbishop Lefebvre, the 1988 episcopal consecrations, and the current “irregular” status of the Society.
(Note: there were some technical difficulties when recording, and so a few times Kennedy’s audio was skipped briefly. Our apologies for this.)
Listen to the podcast above, or watch it on YouTube:
More on Crisis
Crisis Magazine Comments Policy
This is a Catholic forum. As such:
- All comments must directly address the article. “I tell you, on the day of judgment men will render account for every careless word they utter.” (Matthew 12:36)
- No profanity, ad hominems, hot tempers, or racial or religious invectives. “And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.” (Ephesians 4:32)
- We will not tolerate heresy, calumny, or attacks upon our Holy Mother Church or Holy Father. “And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the powers of death shall not prevail against it.” (Matthew 16:18)
- Keep it brief. No lengthy rants, urls, or block quotes. “For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes.” (James 4:14)
- If you see a comment that doesn’t meet our standards, please flag it so a moderator may remove it. “Brethren, if a man is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual should restore him in a spirit of gentleness.” (Galatians 6:1)
- All comments may be removed at the moderators’ discretion. “But of that day and hour no one knows…” (Matthew 24:36)
- Crisis isn’t responsible for the content of the comments box. Comments do not represent the views of Crisis magazine, its editors, authors, or publishers. “Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of God… So each of us shall give account of himself to God.” (Romans 14:10, 12)