Definition of Notation a few words written to explain something, usually as a note Examples of Notation in a sentence My professor placed a notation at the bottom of my test paper indicating that he was not pleased with my progress. Notion Sentence The theatrical notion of disguise is associated with disaster in his stories.
Related to Notion
Close to Notion
Notion in Detail
1 of 2. خیال Khayalگمان Goman : : (noun) a vague idea in which some confidence is placed.
2 of 2. خبط Khabtانہونی خواہش Anhoni Khwahish : : (noun) an odd or fanciful or capricious idea.
AssuranceAuthorityConfidenceSelf-AssuranceSelf-ConfidenceSureness : اعتماد Etemad : freedom from doubt; belief in yourself and your abilities. 'Du to lack of confidence he couldn`t continue his job'
FancifulImaginaryNotional : خیالی Khayali : not based on fact; unreal. 'The falsehood about some fanciful secret treaties'
IdeaThought : ارادہ Irada : the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about. 'Your thoughts would put you in a big trouble one day'
CuriousFunnyOddPeculiarQueerRumRummySingular : عجیب Ajeeb : beyond or deviating from the usual or expected. 'It seems odd to meet like this'
LocatedPlacedSetSituated : واقع Waqe : situated in a particular spot or position. 'Valuable centrally located urban land'
Some : تھوڑا Thora : relatively much but unspecified in amount or extent. 'May I have some words with you?'
ObscureVague : غیر واضع Ghair Waze : not clearly understood or expressed. 'An obscure turn of phrase'
Common Notion In Sentence
Which : کونسا Konsa : interrogatively. 'Which matter?'
- For the fashion crowd, that lends credence to the notion.
- The notion that Clinton won't compromise is pure farce.
- Karni's experiments tested this notion for the first time.
- Customers may also be put off by the notion of bankruptcy.
- For the owners, ditch the notion of a salary cap.
- No one can quarrel with the notion of self-reliance.
- The notion of short-selling is neither new nor novel.
- Sometimes I think the regime encourages the notion of a breakdown.
- It's a rowdy notion, as time will tell.
- Upholding honor is often twinned with the notion of exacting vengeance.
- It's difficult to see notion in a sentence .
- Millions freak out at the mere notion of making a speech.
- It perpetuates a value system based on stereotypical notions of masculinity.
- Frazier is already researching the notion of doing transplants on fetuses.
- He dismissed the notion that the crime was related to bias.
- Still, the notion of releasing the tape was potentially problematic.
- Seifert, however, deflected any notion that he was nervous.
- A world without major war was once considered a utopian notion.
- Our age is fixated on the notion of being post -.
- Almost to the last, they dismissed such notions as fantasy.
- But Inonu said his country was no longer entertaining that notion.
- More Sentences： 1 23