Seagate Photo Drive
What is amazing is how much the Mylio team has gotten right with this Swiss Army knife-like multi-device image organizer, manager, editor, protector, and sharer, right out of the gate. Mylio is a photo organizing software that works across multiple platforms and devices. It gives the new way to look at your photo collection and put it in order, across different devices and computers. Mylio organizes all your photos in one library that’s accessible on all your devices, so you can conveniently manage, edit, and enjoy your photos anywhere.
Seagate Support Mylio
Organizing your files by hand can be time-consuming and tedious. Luckily with Mylio, you can have your photos’ metadata scanned and split into folders automatically.
When running the auto-organize feature there are a few things to know:
How Does Mylio Work
- The actions are permanent as they are being applied to the folders itself.
- Your photos will be sorted outside of Mylio as well as inside of Mylio.
- Mylio organizes your photos based off of metadata, if metadata is incorrect then the files will not be sorted correctly.
Mylio Photo Organizer Review
Running the auto-organize command is easy and can be done from any computer. This feature is not available on iOS or Android, though your changes from a computer will sync to those devices.
- Select the folder(s) that you want to auto-organize. The organize command can only be applied to a single folder or multiple folders, and not to photos themselves.Note: if you have a set of photos that are not within a folder you want to organize, select them all and create a new folder with the selected items from the Actions menu, then run the auto-organize command on the newly made folder.
- Navigate to the Organize menu and select Organize Files…
- The auto-organize menu will open and show you some popular ways to organize your photos:- Year/Month – Photos will be separated into year folders with each month having its own folder inside of the year.
– Year – All photos separated into the year they were taken.
– Day – Photos organized by the day they were taken.
– Custom – Allows for extensive custom organization.
- Once the command has been run, the photos will be displayed in their new hierarchy automatically. The new structure will be synced between devices.