- Whatever your hobby, Mylio gives you the power to capture and save the moments that matter. Discover how to import your media, organize your memories, and share with friends and family.
- To keep Phototheca a simple photo editing software, we packed the software with a bunch of built-in photo filters. With just a click, you can apply one of 56 high-quality photo filters to your photos and get a unique and outstanding look without extra effort.
- Mylio is a powerful app that collects all your photos into a single library, automatically organizing them into the visual story of your life. Bring scattered pictures, videos, and PDFs together and display them on the Life Calendar™, making finding memories quick and easy. With Mylio, you’re in control of your photo memories, including.
Of course through Mylio, you can still see optimized versions of all your files on your phone. Here’s what to do: 1. Get Mylio on your phone and a device with enough storage for your files (for example, a computer). Sign into Mylio with the same account information on those devices. Make sure at least one device is set as a Vault. Mylio is the photo organization platform that automatically consolidates and manages large photo collections in a single, highly-flexible and easily-searchable library. Your unified library is synced across all your devices ( macOS, Windows, iOS, Android ) so you can view your photos in a visually elegant interface and efficiently organize.
This article will walk you through the two steps of downloading and then installing Mylio for your Windows or Maccomputer.
Before starting, please review the hardware and software minimum requirements by clicking here. If you computer does not meet the listed requirements Mylio will not be able to be installed.
To download, go to mylio.com and select the Download button in the center of this page.
Click “Download for Mac/Windows” to start the download of our setup file.
From here, the final step is to install the application on your computer. Depending on what type of computer you are using there are specific steps to follow. Please use the tabs below to follow the instructions for installing Mylio on either a Mac or a Windows computer.
Installing on Mac
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named mylio.dmg. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. You can easily get to your downloads folder by using the top Menu bar and selecting Go->Downloads
- When you have located the mylio.dmg file, double click it to start the installation.
- To complete the installation, use the window that appears to drag and drop the Mylio icon into the Applications folder to the right. If you already have an older version of Mylio installed a dialog window will appear, choose the “replace” option.
Mylio can now be launched from your Applications folder, or be added to the Dock and launched from there.
Seagate Photo Drive
Installing on Windows
Mylio App Download
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named setupmylio64.exe. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. The Downloads folder for Windows can be found by opening a Windows Explorer window (click beige folder near the bottom of your screen).
- When you have found the setupmylio64.exe file, double click the file to open it. Click “Install” from the new Mylio setup window.
- Windows will ask you to allow this app to make changes on your device. Click “Yes”
- Click “Install” to install Mylio on your machine.
- Once completed, select “Launch” to open Mylio or open Mylio from the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom right and typing Mylio to find it in your Applications list.