- Seagate Backup Plus Slim 2 TB External Hard Drive Portable HDD – Black USB 3.0 for PC Laptop and Mac, 1 Year Mylio Create, 2 Months Adobe CC Photography (STHN2000400)+Free Neopack Shockproof Case Seagate.
- Seagate BackupPlus HDD and One Touch SSD Drives come with a complimentary subscription to Mylio Create ($50/year value), offering twice the max-library library size as the standard Mylio Free plan. Mylio Create also expands the number of photo viewing devices (computers, tablets and smartphones) available on your account from three to five devices.
Mylio is a powerful app that collects all your photos into a single library, automatically organizing them into the visual story of your life. Bring scattered pictures, videos, and PDFs together and display them on the Life Calendar™, making finding memories quick and easy. Reviews Review policy and info.
This article will walk you through the two steps of downloading and then installing Mylio for your Windows or Maccomputer.
Before starting, please review the hardware and software minimum requirements by clicking here. If you computer does not meet the listed requirements Mylio will not be able to be installed.
To download, go to mylio.com and select the Download button in the center of this page.
Click “Download for Mac/Windows” to start the download of our setup file.
From here, the final step is to install the application on your computer. Depending on what type of computer you are using there are specific steps to follow. Please use the tabs below to follow the instructions for installing Mylio on either a Mac or a Windows computer.
Installing on Mac
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named mylio.dmg. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. You can easily get to your downloads folder by using the top Menu bar and selecting Go->Downloads
- When you have located the mylio.dmg file, double click it to start the installation.
- To complete the installation, use the window that appears to drag and drop the Mylio icon into the Applications folder to the right. If you already have an older version of Mylio installed a dialog window will appear, choose the “replace” option.
Mylio can now be launched from your Applications folder, or be added to the Dock and launched from there.
Mylio Create Review
Mylo Photo Organizer
Installing on Windows
Seagate Support Mylio
- When the download is complete, locate and open the file named setupmylio64.exe. Generally, this will be located in your Downloads folder. The Downloads folder for Windows can be found by opening a Windows Explorer window (click beige folder near the bottom of your screen).
- When you have found the setupmylio64.exe file, double click the file to open it. Click “Install” from the new Mylio setup window.
- Windows will ask you to allow this app to make changes on your device. Click “Yes”
- Click “Install” to install Mylio on your machine.
- Once completed, select “Launch” to open Mylio or open Mylio from the Start menu by clicking the Windows icon in the bottom right and typing Mylio to find it in your Applications list.