Download MediaInfoGUI20.08Windows.exe free. Direct download link.
Mediainfo Download Windows 10
- Download Latest Version MediaInfoGUI19.09Windows.exe (5.8 MB) Get Updates. Get project updates, sponsored content from our select partners, and more. Get notifications on updates for this project. Get the SourceForge newsletter. Get newsletters and notices.
- Download MediaInfo and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files. The MediaInfo data display includes: - Container: format, profile, commercial name of the format, duration, overall bit rate, writing application and library.
Analyzes multimedia files to supply technical and tag information, such as details about their video and audio streams, bit rate and so on
What's new in MediaInfo 21.03:
- WAV: ADM profile detection of Dolby Atmos Master or MPEG-H
- SMPTE ST 337: support of AC-4
- AC-3/AC-4: show top layer channels after Lw/Rw, as it becomes the defacto standard layout
- Dolby Surround EX and Pro Logic IIz detection
Without denying that most media players come with built-in tag and metadata editors, the truth is that the vast majority are limited in what they can do.
MediaInfo is a program that can provide you with advanced information about your audio and video files.
Retrieve analyticals and metadata about your media collection
Once you initiate the tool with the conventional and simple interface, you can configure preferences, such as interface language and output format. But you can also select your preferred custom sheet and text.
You can view the file path, format, file size, duration, overall bitrate and bitrate mode, encoded date, copyright, sampling rate, duration, frame rate, bit depth, scan type, compression mode, stream size, language, and more.
It is worth mentioning that the tool displays advanced information about media files, including but not limited to whether the file is under Blu-ray or DVD protection, APE and ID3 tags or subtitle formats, just to name a few.
Customize viewing formats and export to HTML or CSV
You can import files or folders by using the file browser or the 'drag and drop' method. Furthermore, you can toggle the viewing mode between 'Basic', 'Sheet', 'Tree', 'Text', 'HTML', and others.
In addition, you can export information in a customized format (e.g. CSV, sheet, text, HTML, XML), create a header file, enable advanced mode, and more.
Mediainfo Download Filehorse
The tool uses a moderate amount of system resources and doesn't include a help file. However, MediaInfo did not freeze, crash or pop up errors during our tests. On the other hand, the interface is very simplistic and could use some improvements. Also, some features are not available in the “Options” menu.
A straightforward tool for organizing large multi-media collections
In the eventuality that you are managing your extensive music or movie collections, then MediaInfo can lend you a hand with fixing the tags and other metadata information for your files.
Filed underMediaInfo was reviewed by Elena Opris
MediaInfo 21.03add to watchlistsend us an update
- portable version
- A portable version of this application is available: Portable MediaInfo
- runs on:
- Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Windows XP 32/64 bit
- file size:
- 5.8 MB
- main category:
- visit homepage
top alternatives FREE
top alternatives PAID