Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) is a free ITS service that provides a simplified administrative interface for managing and monitoring BitLocker Drive Encryption on Windows systems. BitLocker offers enhanced protection against data theft and data exposure for Windows systems that are lost or stolen.
As we step into the month of May, MBAM is still working closely with the Government and relevant parties to ensure the construction industry will be able to resolve some of the issues faced and revive its economy. Members are advised to continue adhering to all the SOPs as we are still fighting against COVID-19.
Last month, MBAM was invited to the YAB Prime Minister’s Meeting with Industry organised by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) on 15 April 2021. During the meeting, I raised the matter on MBAM’s objection to the expansion of Human Resources Development Fund (PSMB) Act 2001 that covers the construction industry and the need to introduce Variation of Price (VOP) Clause in controlling the prices of building materials. Following the session, MBAM has sent in a memorandum dated 22 April 2021 on the two issues to the Prime Minister. In the same memorandum, MBAM also expressed the need for amendments to improve the Temporary Measures for Reducing the Impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Act 2020. Overall, it was a meeting that enabled industry players to engage with the Government in the hope that issues raised can be quickly resolved for the sustained growth of the nation.
The group policy 'MWMBAMPolicy' needs to be linked (or a policy created with the required settings) to add the required MBAM information to the Windows registry (e.g. The server name, the cipher strength (AES-256), etc.). Microsoft BitLocker Administration and Monitoring (MBAM) A tool for managing, enforcing and monitoring BitLocker drive encryption across an entire organization from a central location. 8 MBAM consists of administration console which can be accessed using a web browser, as well as an agent which must be installed on every computer in the. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.
The Prime Mover and Recognized Voice of the Malaysian Construction Industry.
- To provide a synergy of services to members for the betterment of the construction industry.
- To actively initiate, support and participate in programmes and activities that enhance professionalism, productivity and quality in the construction industry.
- To address issues in the construction industry to facilitate members in achieving global competitiveness.
The Main objectives of the Association are:
- To promote and Co-ordinate the development of the construction industry.
- To Promote measures aimed at securing improvements pertaining to techniques, procedures and methods in the construction industry.
- To Organise training programmes, seminars, symposia, conferences, conventions, exhibitions and expositions related to the construction industry.
- To Identify and Study problems arising in the construction industry and to discuss and explore solutions with relevant Government authorities and professional institutions.
- To Seek representation on Committees set up by Government or non-Governmental organisations.
- To Protect the legitimate interest of members.
- To Encourage and Promote the practice of professionalism and harmonious working relationship.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOKREAD MORE
DOWNLOAD SCHOLARSHIPGET IT NOW
JOIN OUR MEMBERSHIP