Dropbox is a well known cloud storage and file sharing service. It provides a better and easier way to store files online and share files to other users easily. Dropbox supports any Operating System including Linux. Here I want to show you how to install Dropbox in Manjaro 0.8.13. After installing Manjaro on Vmware Virtual machine, the first thing we would like have is the installation of VM tools, however, even after that sometimes we would face problem in sharing files or folder directly from host (WIndow, macOS, Linux) to Guest OS i.e Manjaro. Due to its simplicity and easy-to-use environment, Dropbox has gained a huge reputation in the market. By default, it allows you 2GB of space for free. However, the storage capacity can be increased by purchasing more storage space. How do you enjoy the Dropbox client on Manjaro Linux, a nice and cool Arch-based distro?
- A list of available audio players
- How to cut out sections of video to keep or join with other media.
- Install Bmpanel2 and configure it under Manjaro without problems.
- Install and configure ClamAV in Manjaro without problems.
- mplayer config file overkill.
- Install Encfs encryption and encrypt your Dropbox under Manjaro.
- A quick & dirty how-to for ripping many formats of movies.
- How to mount and unmount disk images the Manjaro way.
- Install Spotify Client in Manjaro without problems.
- Install TeamViewer Client in Manjaro without problems.
- Use Virtualbox in Manjaro, and Manjaro in Virtualbox.
- Virtualization with QEMU/KVM.
- Use Manjaro in VMware and Installing VMWare on Manjaro
- Worker is an extremely customisable file manager, with a learning curve.