LINE Pay received international security certification and abides by PCI DSS and ISO/IEC 27001 to provide a safe and stable service. ID verification methods may differ depending on the country. Pay a friend or a group in a snap. Send money to a friend or start a group to split expenses for dinner, bills, rent, and more. Google Pay will help you do the math and keep track of who’s paid.
只要將「一卡通」與帳戶綁定，就能由 LINE Pay Money 為實體卡片自動加值，虛實整合享有更便利的支付服務。 乘車碼 LINE Pay 主頁中點選「乘車碼」，掃描 QR Code 即可進出，免掏錢包，一碼當先用手機就能搭乘高雄捷運及指定公車路線、渡輪航線。. JN Money Online platform is the best. I am very busy and find it very convenient to send money back home, especially because my work schedule hectic. I never have time to walk into a branch or agent. #1 Bingo Games & Slots. Since 1996, as one of the first real money bingo games sites on the net, Bingo Mania continues to offer players the biggest bingo games prizes, free deposit bonuses and fun-filled games. When it comes to playing online bingo for money, discerning players have made BingoMania their preferred destination for the past 19+ years.As a member of the vibrant community, you.
Chase Online℠ Bill Pay
Pay bills securely from virtually anywhere
- Getting started
- Pay all your bills with no fees on the Chase Mobile® app or Chase Online℠ without sharing your account details.
- With our Online Bill Payment Guarantee, your payments will be sent on the date you specify.
- Get reminders with eBills when a bill is due.
- Set up automatic bill payments on Chase Online℠.
- Easily add a payee on the Chase Mobile® app by snapping a picture of your bill or uploading a screenshot of the bill.
- Pay your bills and pay your friends from one place, no need for checks.
- Stay up to date on the status of your payments and when money leaves your account.
How to make online bill payments
Sign in to Chase Online℠ or the Chase mobile app and sign up for Chase Online Bill Pay. Choose “Pay Bills” in the navigation menu.
Choose “Add a payee” or “Manage payees,” enter the requested info and complete the flow.
Line Pay Money Network
Once you complete the setup, you’ll be ready to pay any bill or any person all in one place.
Line Pay Money 7-11
Common questions answered about Online Bill Pay
Your payments are important to us—so important that we guarantee they’ll be sent on the “Send On” date you specify. If Chase ever delays your personal Chase Online℠ bill payment, we'll cover late fees that result from the delay if you have followed these simple guidelines:
- We receive your payment request by the Cutoff Time, sufficiently in advance of the payee’s due date for the payment to arrive on time (before the interest-free period begins).
- You input the Payee information correctly.
The risk of incurring and the responsibility for paying any and all late charges or penalties shall be borne by you in the event:
- you do not follow the procedures or otherwise fail to use the Bill Payment & Transfer Service in accordance with the terms of the Online Service Agreement or
- you enter into any agreement where one of the purposes is to generate late payment fees. Our guarantee does not cover errors made by your payee or your payee’s change to a delivery method that increases processing time for your payments.
With Online Bill Pay you can pay and manage your bills in one place. Pay virtually anyone—your utilities, credit cards, even your landscaper. Payments are secure, and you can schedule a one-time or repeating payment while eliminating the need for postage.
Depending on the type of payee, your payment will be made electronically (delivered in 1 or 2 days) or by paper check (delivered in 5 days). We’ll make payments to your Chase payees the same day if you schedule them before the Online Bill Pay cutoff time.
With eBills, you can get your statements delivered right to the Chase Mobile® app or Chase Online℠.
Sign in to Chase Online℠ or the Chase Mobile® app and choose “Pay bills” then “Schedule payment” in the navigation menu. Choose your payee, enter the amount, “Pay from” account and the “Send on” or “Deliver by” date, then verify your details and submit. You'll see a payment confirmation where you can save or share your payment receipt.
No, there's no additional cost to use Online Bill Pay.
Once you're enrolled in Online Bill Pay, you can sign up to get eBills which is an electronic version of the paper bill or statement you receive each month from any company including telecom, utilities or retailers. The electronic bill will include all the same details and information your paper bill contains.
Once you're enrolled in Online Bill Pay, go to the Schedule payment screen where you’ll see the payees eligible for eBills. Follow the enrollment process to enroll your payee into eBills.
Sign into the Chase Mobile® app and choose 'Pay bills,' then 'Manage payees' in the Navigation menu. Tap 'Add a payee.' Input your payee name in the Search field and a list of potential matches will appear as well as the option to add manually. After selecting to 'add manually' or choose a 'Potential match,' tap on 'Add payee with a picture of your bill' and complete the flow by either snapping a picture of your bill or uploading a screenshot of your bill.
Sign in to Chase Online℠ and choose 'Pay & Transfers,' then choose 'Payment Activity.' From there choose 'Automatic payments' under 'Bill Pay' in the side menu; choose 'Set up an automatic payment' and complete the flow. Please add your desired payee before setting up automatic payments.
You can now add a payee for online bill payments by taking a picture of your bill or uploading a screenshot of your bill with the Chase Mobile® app and we'll fill in the payee details. You can also set up automatic bill payments for the eBills you have set up—choose the amount, frequency and date when you want us to send the payment. Continue to manage all of your payments from one place, whether it's to your friend using Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® or your mobile phone bill. You can take action on your upcoming Chase credit card payments, eBills and Chase QuickPay® with Zelle® requests all in one place. You can also stay updated on the status of your payments and when money leaves your account.
Have more questions?
24/7 access to deposit funds
- Chase QuickDeposit℠ — Securely deposit checks from almost anywhere.
- Chase ATMs — Conveniently deposit up to 30 checks and cash at most ATMs.
- Direct deposit — Automatically deposit paychecks.
Line Pay Money Online
Pay bills quickly & conveniently
- Online Bill Pay — Pay rent, mortgage, utilities, credit cards, auto and other bills.
- Zelle® — Send and receive money from almost anyone with just a mobile number or email address.
Helpful technology that saves you time and keeps you in the know
- Paperless statements — Digitally access up to 7 years of statements.
- Account alerts — Monitor finances, avoid overdrafts and more.
- Chase text banking — Check balances and transaction history with a text.