The LibreOffice Impress Templates project aims to provide a collection of well-designed, freely-licensed, usable templates for LibreOffice Impress. You can search below through all of the templates by name (try focus), tag (try blue, dark, or pencil), or collection (try material). LibreOffice Presentation Templates provided by the LibreOffice Design Team for the Community. Release Description Compatibility Operating Systems License Release notes; 1.0 First Production Release 3.3 Linux, Windows, macOS CC-BY.
A slide is a single page of a presentation. Collectively, a group of slides may be known as a slide deck. A slide show is an exposition of a series of slides or images in an electronic device or in a projection screen.
Before the advent of the personal computer, a presentation slide could be a 35 mm slide viewed with a slide projector or a transparency viewed with an overhead projector.
In the digital age, a slide most commonly refers to a single page developed using a presentation program such as MS PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, Google Slides, Apache OpenOffice or LibreOffice. It is also possible to create them with a document markup language, for instance with the LaTeX class Beamer.
Lecturenotes in slide format are referred to as lecture slides, frequently downloadable by students in .ppt or .pdf format.
Slide producing software
Presentation slides can be created in many pieces of software such as Microsoft PowerPoint, Apple Keynote, LibreOffice Impress, Prezi, ClearSlide, Powtoon, GoAnimate, Snagit, Camtasia, CamStudio, SlideShare, and Reallusion.
Some software, like competitors PowToon and GoAnimate, produces slides with more animation. Others like CamStudio can be used to record the screen activity.
The most popular pieces of slide producing software are Microsoft PowerPoint, Prezi, Apple Keynote, Google Slides and ClearSlide.
- PowerPoint is currently the most popular slides presentation program. LibreOffice Impress is a FOSS alternative.
- Prezi was developed in 2009 by Peter Arvai, Peter Halácsy and Ádám Somlai-Fischer in Budapest and San Francisco. Today, Prezi has 40 million users internationally.
- Apple Keynote, updated for OS X El Capitan, works on Macs and some other Apple devices.
- ClearSlide is commonly used in marketing and sales organizations for presentations to customers.
- Google Slides was developed by Google at the same time as Google Docs and Sheets, in 2007. The tool allows live collaboration.
Libreoffice Slide Template
Typically in a set of slides (a 'deck'), all the slides will have a similar layout template, controlling such factors as margins and headings.
Slide sharing websites
Some websites offer facilities to share slide presentations online.
Selection of slide sharing websites
SlideShare allows the user to share presentations publicly or privately. Slides can be uploaded in various ways, via email and through social media are the most common ways of sharing the slides.
Free Templates For Libreoffice
AuthorSTREAM only allows the user to upload PowerPoint presentation slides. On this website users can give feedback by rating presentations and posting comments.
SlideBoom turns slide presentations into Adobe Flash so they can be viewed without slide presentation software.
SlideOnline allows the user to upload PowerPoint presentations and share them as a web page in any device or to embed them in WordPress as part of the posts comments.
Statement Of Work Template For Libre
Another way of sharing slides is by turning them into a video. PowerPoint allows users to export a presentation to video (.mp4 or .wmv).
- Reversal film - photographic slides produced from camera film & viewed with a slide projector
- Transparency (projection) - viewed with an overhead projector
- ^Alley, Michael (2003). The Craft of Scientific Presentations (1st ed.). New York: Springer-Verlag. p. 102. ISBN0-387-95555-0. Retrieved 12 January 2017.
- ^'27 Presentation Software & Powerpoint Alternatives For 2015'. www.customshow.com. Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- ^Robarts, Stu. 'The best presentation software: top 5 PowerPoint alternatives'. TechRadar. Archived from the original on 2015-10-19. Retrieved 2015-10-29.
- ^'Prezi, la startup de Silicon Valley que no ha sido aplastada por los gigantes'. CIOAL The Standard IT. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- ^'Keynote - Accessibility'. accessibility.umn.edu. Archived from the original on 2015-09-09. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- ^'Presentation & Sales Management Software ClearSlide'. ClearSlide. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- ^'Overview of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides - Docs editors Help'. support.google.com. Retrieved 2015-11-01.
- ^'Adobe FrameMaker 8'. help.adobe.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- ^'SlideShare - Frequently Asked Questions'. help.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- ^'Frequently Asked Questions on authorSTREAM'. www.authorstream.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- ^'FAQ - SlideBoom'. www.slideboom.com. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- ^'Slide Sharing Websites: Review m62'. www.m62.net. Retrieved 2015-11-02.
- ^'SlideOnline - Present More'. Retrieved 2016-03-01.
- ^'Turn your presentation into a video'. www.support.office.com. Retrieved 2018-01-10.