This video was requested by viewer Richard Stolc and covers the Lenovo Vantage Program and how to use the performance boosting and lighting customization opt. Lenovo Vantage: Using your PC just got easier. About Lenovo + About Lenovo. Our Company News Investor Relations. Shop all Lenovo monitors by use, screen size, resolution, price & more Computer monitors for home, office, gaming, or everyday FREE SHIPPING. Lenovo.smartStandbyk1h2ywk1493x8 File System Lenovo.vantageServicesk1h2ywk1493x8 Lenovo.smartSensek1h2ywk1493x8 Microsoft.storeFilter.core.notSupported8wekyb3d8bbwe smbios DolbyLabs.DolbyFusionServicerz1tebttyb220.
Issue: Your Lenovo Laptop or tablet display is often dim or dull at 100% maximum brightness in a low light situation, and you don’t have auto brightness turned on. Like Nigel you’re turning (punching!) the brightness key up to 11 but it ain’t happening.
Cause: Lenovo Vantage color temperature setting or Windows 10 Brightness settings. The Lenovo Vantage app has settings to manage brightness that aren’t available via the normal Windows display controls and Windows 10 System brightness settings… seem to get confused, possibly by Lenovo Vantage.
Solution – Lenovo Vantage (if installed)
Disable color temperature
Mar 01, 2018 What is Lenovo Vantage? Vantage has three key sections: Health & Support, Hardware Settings and System Update. We’ll tackle each of these in turn. Health & Support This is the place to go if you’ve got a problem with your laptop. The Hardware Scan feature is like an MOT for laptops, checking all the key components are working as Lenovo.
- Launch Lenovo Vantage
- In Settings: Device > My Device Settings > Display and Camera > Display > Daytime Color Temperature
- Disable color temperature
Solution – Systems Settings
Turn Automatic Brightness On and then Off
OS version: 1809 (17763.529)
- Go to: Settings > Display Brightness and Color
- Turn On this setting (yes on): Change brightness automatically when lighting changes
- When I turned On Auto Brightness the display, already set to 100% brightness, got brighter. If anything it should have gotten darker in a dark room.
- Now turn Automatic Brightness back Off
- Yes! Now we have light with full 100% brightness! By… changing the brightness settings back to what it was – off.
Is Lenovo Vantage Needed
This Auto Brightness setting was set to Off but was really On. So I turned it On, then turned it Off. Now it’s off, for now…