Jumpshare allows you to send up to 250 MB of files for free and record them as shareable links. Whoever has the link can then access the file content. If you compare this with the 25 MB limit of most email services, there is a substantial difference. Jumpshare is a visual sharing platform to help creatives share their work and collaborate with team and clients. Hackers Pad Software Alternatives,Reviews and Comparisions.
Jumpshare is fast file sharing built into the menu bar. Just drag a file to the Jumpshare icon in the menu bar and a link will be copied to your clipboard instantly, ready to be shared. If you’re looking for a more personal way to share your files, you can email them directly using the Jumpshare app.
To help get the most out of its super fast file sharing, we’ve built note taking, screen capture, and screen recording tools right inside the app. You can compose notes with syntax highlighting (text, markdown, or code), take screenshots and annotate (write, draw, and add shapes), and record screencasts (with voiceover and click tracking) to share quickly. Packed with powerful file sharing features and a robust conversion engine that can preview over 200 file formats online, Jumpshare is the fastest and easiest way to share your files.
Jumpshare User Review
- Share unlimited files per month
- Any file you share can be viewed online
- View history of uploads and real-time file view count
- Customize the theme of file viewer
- Share links using short or long URLs (for increased security)
- Get instant notifications when recipients view or download your files
- Reshare, rename or delete files from the menubar popover window
- Share notes, screenshots, and screencasts using customizable keyboard shortcuts
- Share from external apps: Photoshop, Chrome, Safari, and more!
- Share on social media: Facebook and Twitter
- Automatically detects your network settings to work behind corporate proxy
- Change notification sound