'Happy Birthday' Variations: Variation Im Stil Von Filmmusik. By Peter Heidrich Kremerata Baltica, Gidon Kremer. 0:58 PREVIEW 'Happy Birthday' Variations: Ragtime. Piano Course: Happy Birthday in 7 Styles. Make your friend's birthday party unforgettable with Happy Birthday in 7 fun styles. We'll explore traditional, Latin Samba, Swing, Stride, Ragtime, Bass. Happy Birthday - Fast Ragtime Piano - Scott Joplin Style. This is what I imagine happy birthday would have sounded like if it was written by Scott Joplin or James P. Happy Birthday in 7 Styles. Make your friend's birthday party unforgettable with Happy Birthday in 7 fun styles. We'll explore traditional, Latin Samba, Swing, Stride, Ragtime, Bass Cross-over, &.
50 Birthday Quotes, Wishes, And Text Messages for Friends And Family. When someone near.
Sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition these days. It can be hard to find the perfect birthday card wishes for the special birthday boy or girl especially, with so many options. Don’t stress out over what to write in a birthday card. Make the next birthday you celebrate a special one with personalize birthday invitations with a handpicked happy birthday quote.
Whether you’re looking for a greeting to make someone roll over laughing or a heart-warming tearjerker, these birthday quotes are a great place to start. A genuine birthday wish will surely make anyone’s day. This year, say “Happy Birthday!” with a few words that no one will forget. Then, top off your customized birthday card with a birthday care package or perfect personalized gift to make your loved one’s day even more special.
Browse our collection of cards and stationery for all of life’s exciting adventures. Find inventive ways to stay connected to the people and things that matter most, from birthday invitations to the holiday cards. Birthdays, like the holiday season, come around just once a once a year, making them the perfect time to let your loved ones know how special they are.
50 Birthday Quotes, Wishes, And Text Messages for Friends And Family
When someone near and dear to your heart turns another year older, you’ll want to do everything you can to make their day extra memorable. Whether you’re throwing a birthday party, a cocktail party, or planning a dinner at the honoree’s favorite restaurant, it’s a tradition to give the guest of honor a Happy Birthday card. As if picking out a card wasn’t tough enough, on top of that you’ll need to craft a happy birthday message too.
When you sit down with a blank greeting card in front of you, don’t be surprised if you can’t seem to put pen to paper. Many of us get a case of writer’s block when we sit down to write a birthday card greeting, especially to the people we love the most. Sure, the birthday honoree knows just how much you love and appreciate him or her, but it doesn’t hurt to remind them on their day. Accompany your birthday wishes in a beautiful personalized birthday card, or perhaps a birthday care package. You can even bundle all your favorite pictures of the birthday girl or boy together into a festive birthday calendar for a reminder of your love all year long.
The following birthday quotes will make for the nicest addition to your birthday cards for family and friends. Jump to any relevant section below:
Inspirational Birthday Wishes │ Funny Birthday Quotes For Best Friend │ Cute Happy Birthday Quotes For Her │ Happy Birthday Wishes For Him
Inspirational Birthday Wishes
Another year older and another reason to celebrate! Give your birthday card message a forward-looking touch with one of these inspirational birthday wishes. Then, add your wishes to a matte photo card for a modern and personalized touch, or add them to a birthday theme card you can customize.
Happy Birthday Ragtime Youtube
- “Count your life by smiles, not tears. Count your age by friends, not years. Happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! I hope all your birthday wishes and dreams come true.”
- “A wish for you on your birthday, whatever you ask may you receive, whatever you seek may you find, whatever you wish may it be fulfilled on your birthday and always. Happy birthday!”
- “ Another adventure filled year awaits you. Welcome it by celebrating your birthday with pomp and splendor. Wishing you a very happy and fun-filled birthday!”
- “May the joy that you have spread in the past come back to you on this day. Wishing you a very happy birthday!”
- “Happy birthday! Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy birthday!”
- “This birthday, I wish you abundant happiness and love. May all your dreams turn into reality and may lady luck visit your home today. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest people I’ve ever known.”
- “May you be gifted with life’s biggest joys and never-ending bliss. After all, you yourself are a gift to earth, so you deserve the best. Happy birthday.”
- “Count not the candles…see the lights they give. Count not the years, but the life you live. Wishing you a wonderful time ahead. Happy birthday.”
- “Forget the past; look forward to the future, for the best things are yet to come.”
- “Birthdays are a new start, a fresh beginning and a time to pursue new endeavors with new goals. Move forward with confidence and courage. You are a very special person. May today and all of your days be amazing!”
- “Your birthday is the first day of another 365-day journey. Be the shining thread in the beautiful tapestry of the world to make this year the best ever. Enjoy the ride.”
- “Be happy! Today is the day you were brought into this world to be a blessing and inspiration to the people around you! You are a wonderful person! May you be given more birthdays to fulfill all of your dreams!”
Once you’ve found the perfect birthday message, get inspired by these great birthday cards, personalized gifts, and ideas for making your loved one’s day extra special, at every age:
Quinceañera Jewelry Matte Photo Cards Family Birthday Calendars Gifts Gifts for Kids Creative Birthday Cards Birthday Card Ideas Birthday Photo Booth Props Best Personalized Gifts Birthday Care Packages
Funny Happy Birthday Quotes For Best Friend
Birthdays are meant to be full of laughter and cheer. When your best opens his or her birthday card from you, you’ll know why they can’t stop smiling. Pick out one of these funny happy birthday quotes or mix and match them with your own words to craft the perfect cheers to another year older. For more birthday fun, set up a birthday photo booth for pictures that will have all the birthday guests laughing.
- “Happy birthday! May your Facebook wall be filled with messages from people you never talk to.”
- “You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, happy birthday!”
- “Forget about the past, you can’t change it. Forget about the future, you can’t predict it. And forget about the present, I didn’t get you one. Happy birthday!”
- “Cheers on your birthday. One step closer to adult underpants.”
- “Happy birthday to one of the few people whose birthday I can remember without a Facebook reminder.”
- “Happy Birthday! You know, you don’t look that old. But then, you don’t look that young, either.”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is smart, gorgeous, funny and reminds me a lot of myself… from one fabulous chick to another!”
- “Don’t get all weird about getting older! Our age is merely the number of years the world has been enjoying us!”
- “As you get older three things happen. The first is your memory goes, and I can’t remember the other two. Happy birthday!”
- “You are only young once, but you can be immature for a lifetime. Happy birthday!”
- “On your birthday, I thought of giving you the cutest gift in the world. But then I realized that is not possible because you yourself are the cutest gift in the world.”
- “Happy birthday to someone who is forever young!”
- “It’s birthday time again, and wow! You’re a whole year older now! So clown around and have some fun to make this birthday your best one. Happy birthday!”
- “Just wanted to be the first one to wish you happy birthday so I can feel superior to your other well-wishers. So, happy birthday!”
- “Congratulations on being even more experienced. I’m not sure what you learned this year, but every experience transforms us into the people we are today. Happy birthday!”
- “When the little kids ask how old you are at your party, you should go ahead and tell them. While they’re distracted trying to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy birthday!”
Cute Happy Birthday Quotes For Her
Happy Birthday Ragtime Piano Sheet Music
No matter who your card recipient may be, there is something sweet about adding cute happy birthday quotes to your birthday card. If you’re writing a birthday card message for your mom or sister, a great friend, a beloved family member, or your loved one, make sure to use one of these birthday sentiments to wish her well. We’ve got birthday wishes for every special girl in your life—from her first birthday to her 80th birthday. Here are some of the sweetest birthday wishes for her that you can send to any great woman in your life. Add these birthday wishes to a photo card, a calendar of family photos, or other personalized gift she’ll cherish.
- “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!”
- “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
- “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires! Here’s wishing you a day full of pleasant surprises! Happy birthday!”
- “On your birthday we wish for you that whatever you want most in life it comes to you just the way you imagined it or better. Happy birthday!”
- “Sending your way a bouquet of happiness…To wish you a very happy birthday!”
- “Wishing you a beautiful day with good health and happiness forever. Happy birthday!”
- “It’s a smile from me… To wish you a day that brings the same kind of happiness and joy that you bring to me. Happy birthday!”
- “On this wonderful day, I wish you the best that life has to offer! Happy birthday!”
- “I may not be by your side celebrating your special day with you, but I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and wishing you a wonderful birthday.”
- “I wish for all of your wishes to come true. Happy birthday!”
- “Many years ago on this day, God decided to send an angel to earth. The angel was meant to touch lives and that happened! Happy birthday my sweet angel!”
- “Sending you a birthday wish wrapped with all my love. Have a very happy birthday!”
- “ Happy birthday to you. From good friends and true, from old friends and new, may good luck go with you and happiness too!”
- “A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here wishing you great happiness and a joy that never ends.”
- “It’s always a treat to wish happy birthday to someone so sweet.”
- “Happy birthday to one of my best friends. Here’s to another year of laughing at our own jokes and keeping each other sane! Love you and happy birthday!”
- “On this special day, I raise a toast to you and your life. Happy birthday.”
- “You look younger than ever! Happy birthday!”
- “Words alone are not enough to express how happy I am you are celebrating another year of your life! My wish for you on your birthday is that you are, and will always be, happy and healthy. Don’t ever change! Happy birthday my dear.”
- I can’t believe how lucky I am to have found a friend like you. You make every day of my life so special. It’s my goal to make sure your birthday is one of the most special days ever. I can’t wait to celebrate with you!”
- “A friend like you is more priceless than the most beautiful diamond. You are not only strong and wise, but kind and thoughtful as well. Your birthday is the perfect opportunity to show you how much I care and how grateful I am to have you in my life. Happy birthday!”
- “I hope that today, at your party, you dance and others sing as you celebrate with joy your best birthday.”
Happy Birthday Wishes For Him
You’ve got a guy, a dude, a fella, a man in your life. He, whoever he is, has a birthday. When you have a birthday message for him, you want it to be special. Is it your buddy’s birthday? Your brother’s? Maybe it’s your son’s birthday. Make each of the men in your life know how special he is to you by including a personal birthday message for him. For more creative birthday gift ideas for him, create a custom photo book of your favorite memories together, or consider these great gifts for kids.
- “Hope your birthday is just like you…totally freaking awesome.”
- “Wishing you a birthday that’s just as wonderful as you are!”
- “Everybody has birthdays. You just wear yours better than most!”
- “You were born, and the world became a better place.”
- “You’re not older – you’re just more distinguished.”
- “I am blessed to have a buddy like you. Happy birthday, dear friend. May your special day be loaded with happiness and love.”
- “Today is your day, live it like you are the king of the world and don’t mind what others say, this day is just for you! Happy birthday.”
- “Best wishes on your birthday! May you have maximum fun today, and minimum hangover tomorrow!”
- “Just like a fine wine, you seem to get better with age. Happy birthday, handsome guy!”
- “Hey Birthday Boy! I’m sending you this ironic birthday wish because I know you’re way too cool for ordinary human sentiments.”
- “Sending some love to the most charming man in my life. You always bring the best out of me. I do not know how you do it, but I love you for that. Happy Birthday.”
- “Happy Birthday to a great guy! You do so much for others. I hope you can take some time for yourself on your big day. You deserve it as much as anyone, and more than most.”
These birthday quotes are a great place to start, but don’t think you have to stick with only what’s written here. Personalize the sentiment inside your birthday card even more with an inside joke or special moment between you and the birthday boy or girl. Sending heartfelt, creative birthday cards with the right intentions can make all the difference in someone’s big day. Make them feel special with the simplest birthday wish from you. Also, before you go, don’t feel limited to just using these birthday quotes for cards. You can print them on décor pieces and hang them around the party, use them on birthday party invitations, or however you’d like. You can even use them as inspiration for photo booth props. Get ready to celebrate!
Additional Birthday Ideas for Specific Ages:
No matter what birthday is coming up in your life or your loved one’s lives, Shutterfly offers everything you need to make it an extra special milestone. Along with personalized birthday presents, birthday party invitations, and more, browse the following ideas and inspiration for popular milestone birthdays:
Scott Joplin's Early Days
Scott Joplin began playing piano at the age of 7 at a neighbor’s house while his mother cleaned. Both of Joplin’s parents were musicians, and Giles Joplin taught his children to play the violin from an early age. In the early 1880s, Giles Joplin left his family to live with another woman, leaving Florence to support her three sons. In spite of her humble means, Joplin’s mother bought him his first piano in the early 1880s.
A local German immigrant, Julius Weiss, noticed young Joplin’s musical talent and began to teach him about classical music. Information on Joplin’s teenage years is hazy, but it is thought that he left home as a teen and attended high school in Missouri before setting out as a traveling musician. Joplin apparently earned money by playing piano and cornet at saloons, social clubs and events across the country, including in St. Louis, where he would later settle.
Joplin's Notable Accomplishments
In 1899, local publisher John Stark bought the rights to one of Joplin’s compositions, “Maple Leaf Rag.” By 1909, “Maple Leaf Rag” had sold a half-million copies..
In 1901, Joplin and Stark moved to St. Louis, where Joplin wrote many famous ragtime songs, including “The Entertainer,” “The Easy Winners” and “Elite Syncopations.” In 1904, Joplin performed “The Cascades” at the St. Louis World’s Fair, which became his second big hit. In 1907, Joplin moved again, this time to New York, where he continued to publish and perform ragtime songs.
Listen to several of Joplin’s best-known works on Last.fm, including “The Maple Leaf Rag,” “The Entertainer” and “The Easy Winners.”
The Rest of the Story
Joplin is credited as being the father of American ragtime music. During the 1970s, there was a resurgence of interest in ragtime and Joplin’s work: “Treemonisha” was finally produced on Broadway, Joplin’s music was used for the Academy Award-winning score of the film “The Sting” and in 1976, he was awarded a posthumous Pulitzer Prize for his contributions to American music. Joplin’s face was featured on a U.S. stamp in 1983.