GPX Editor Load, modify and save your GPX 1.1 files. Add and remove waypoints, edit track and routes, simplify tracks (reducing file's size), clean recorded data, add and edit GPX metadata, edit waypoint, route and track properties, all with real-time preview. GPX Editor is described as 'Load, modify and save your GPX 1.1 files' and is an app in the Travel & Location category. There are more than 10 alternatives to GPX Editor for a variety of platforms, including Mac, Windows, Linux, the Web and OpenJDK. The best alternative is GPS Track Editor, which is free. You can create a new tracking group to view the real-time progress of one or more riders using GPXEditor's mobile app(s). Please note that a maximum of 5 tracking groups per user are allowed. If you create more than this, the oldest may be deleted. GPX Player is a tool for you to load one or more GPX (GPS Exchange Format) files and play them back in a 3D environment. GPX files are typically generated by GPS devices or GPS tracking software. Get this app while signed in to your Microsoft account and install on up to ten Windows 10 devices. Language supported English (United States). Import the GPX track into your OpenStreetMap Editor: using the GPX tracks with the JOSM and iD editors is easy by dragging the files and dropping them into the application (or the browser tab, for iD). Official Documentation. For further information about this app you can read this article.
GPX Editor can edit GPX files exported from many GPS devices and other apps.
Gpx Editor App Download
Gpx File Editor
- Open, edit and save multiple GPX files.
- View and edit waypoints, routes, tracks, track points, and file info.
- View a chart of elevation vs. track point (when elevation exists).
- Copy waypoints, routes, tracks and file info and paste to a spreadsheet.
- Copy-and-paste waypoints, routes, and tracks from one file to another.
- Show or hide waypoints and track points.
- Drag waypoints and track points to a new location on the map.
- Add new waypoints, tracks and track points.
- Get current weather for a waypoint or track point.
- View street views of waypoints or track points when available.
- Download elevation for any waypoint or track point.
- Take a screen shot of the map for printing or reference.
- Drag and drop track points to rearrange their ordering (within the track point list).
- Preferences let you change pin, route and track colors and more.
- Flickr search for photos and videos at any waypoint or track point location.
- Delete waypoints, routes and track points to refine your GPX file.
- Delete multiple track points easily.
- Merge track points.
- Combine track segments.
- Combine tracks.
- Delete track segments.
- And more!