Spotify, the largest streaming platform in the world, with 271 million monthly active users, has transformed how listeners find new music. It’s not just about the way music is accessed — Spotify has both launched a new music consumption model and created a massive discovery channel for artists all over the world. I don't mind the 'look' of the new Spotify, but it seems so much harder to use! I can't seem to find out how to do the simplest things, things that were relatively easy with the previous version. And, I consider myself somewhat computer savvy! I'm downgrading ASAP. Thanks to those who posted earlier on how we can do that. Click on the link above to go to Spotify’s login page. Now click on the “LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK” button at the top.
Go To Spotify For Podcasters
How to move all your music data from YouTube to Spotify at once?
Here are some steps to help you transfer your playlists and favorites from YouTube to Spotify in one go
Listen To Spotify On Computer
- Open the Web App Open
- Click on Platform to Platform () in left panel of the interface
- Select YouTube as the source service (and connect this platform)
- Choose the categories of elements you want to transfer by checking the corresponding box in left
- Select Spotify as the destination service (and connect this platform)
- The transfer process runs in the background. You can see the batch progression in real-time in your Batches list See your batches