GPU works on displaying the screen content and locates on the graphics card/motherboard/CPU inside your computer. It can overheat easily when you are playing games or running programs which occupy a lot of GPU. To keep GPU healthy, it’s necessary to monitor the GPU temperature usually and you can check the GPU temperature of your Windows 10 PC with the 2 useful ways below.
- Gigabyte Check Cpu Temperature App
- Gigabyte Check Cpu Temperature Monitor
- Gigabyte Core Temp Monitor
- Gigabyte Cpu Temp App
Gigabyte Check Cpu Temperature App
Note: Generally, the GPU temperature can be detected when the GPU is present on the dedicated graphics card.
- This also insures that all units meet the temperature specs provided by Intel and Nvidia. Intel CPU’s can operate at a maximum of 100 degrees Celsius and Nvidia GPU’s can operate at a maximum ranging from 8795 degrees Celsius (depending on the GPU model).
- Apr 10, 2021 Below is a step by step process to check the CPU temperature on your PC or laptop: Step 1) Download any of the above-listed software. Step 2) Install the software on your PC or laptop. Step 3) Open the software. Step 4) Find the temperatures of your processors in the software dashboard.
- CPU temperature shown in Hardware Monitor Setup of BIOS setup and SIV1.54c software is different? Related Model ( 3 ). To check the status of existing tickets, please login esupport.gigabyte.com. How to find model name / serial number.
GIGABYTE Gaming; Ultra Durable™ View All. CPU temperature shown in Hardware Monitor Setup of BIOS setup and SIV1.54c software is different? Mar 09, 2021 Like the XTU, there’s also a graph that can plot your CPU’s temperature over time, even breaking it down by the core, so you can see if individual cores are getting warmer than others.
1. Check GPU Temperature in Windows 10 via Task Manager
Starting with Windows 10 Build 18963, the GPU temperature option is added to Task Manager. To view this option, your computer needs to meet the following conditions.
- There is a dedicated GPU card in your Windows 10 pc.
- The GPU card driver supports version 2.4 (or higher) of WDDM. You can check the WDDM version by searching dxdiag in the Start menu and enter it > switch to the Display tab > view the WDDM model in the right pane.
If your computer fulfills the requirements above, just follow the operations to try the new feature.
Step 1: Type Task Manager in the start menu and run it as an admin.
Step 2: Click More details in the lower-left corner.
Gigabyte Check Cpu Temperature Monitor
Step 3: Switch to the Performance section.
Step 4: In the left pane, select GPU and then you can see the GPU temperature.
2. Check GPU Temperature in Windows 10 with Tool
If you can’t test the GPU temperature of your Windows 10 pc with the way above, don’t be sad, you can still check the GPU temperature with a tool. As some manufacturers of graphics cards would develop specialized tools for users to monitor their graphics cards like Radeon Overlay for the AMD Radeon graphics card, you can check whether there is a customized tool for your GPU card.
Gigabyte Core Temp Monitor
Or you can search the third-party tool for checking/testing GPU temperature in the Internet and find the suitable one to monitor the GPU temperature of your Windows 10 pc.
Gigabyte Cpu Temp App