|Series||Samsung Galaxy Watch series|
|Model||SM-R855F, SM-845F (Global, LTE model), SM-R855U, SM-R845U (USA, LTE model), SM-R850, SM-840 (Wi-Fi only)|
|Compatible networks||2G, 3G, 4G|
|First released||August 5, 2020; 9 months ago|
|Predecessor||Samsung Galaxy Watch|
|Related||Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2|
|Operating system||Tizen OS 5.5 Tizen OS 22.214.171.124|
|Memory||1 GB RAM|
|Display||1.4 in (36 mm) Super AMOLEDcapacitive display, 360×360 pixels, 16 M colours, ~364 ppi density, 6.3cm2, 1:1 aspect ratio, glass front (Gorilla Glass DX), touch sensitive bezel|
|External display||Always On Display|
|Connectivity||GSM/HSPA/LTE, 2G/GSM/850/900/1800/2100, 3G/HSDPA/850/900/2100, 4G/1/3/5/7/8/20, Speed, HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, 3IGL, eSIM, MIL-STD-810G compliant, ECG certified|
Buy the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 45mm 1 GB in Mystic Black from AT&T and learn how you can get up to $450 off a second Samsung Watch when you buy both devices on a qualifying installment plan. The new Samsung Galaxy Watch3 takes the best of the 1st Galaxy Watch and takes it to the next level. The new Galaxy Watch3 has equivalent or slightly larger displays with a 1.2' screen on the 41mm version and a 1.4' screen on the larger 45mm model. The new Galaxy Watch3 also has more health and workout features, and SPO2 blood oxygen monitoring.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 (stylized as Samsung Galaxy Watch3) is a smartwatch developed by Samsung Electronics that was released on August 5, 2020 at Samsung's Unpacked Event alongside the flagships of the Galaxy Note series and Galaxy Z series, i.e., the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2, respectively.
Due to limitations of the COVID-19 pandemic on certain social gatherings, the smartwatch was released via Samsung's online channels.
Wechat Download For Pc
The Galaxy Watch 3 comes with a 1.4 (360×360) inch circular Super AMOLED display with a pixel density of 364 ppi, powered by a non-removable 340 mAh battery and recharged using Qi inductive charging. The smartwatch has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The Galaxy Watch 3 also features a fully rotatable physical bezel with the display glass made from CorningGorilla Glass DX. The device is compatible with a 20 or 22mm straps, depending on model. The Galaxy Watch 3 comes in Bronze, Black, and Silver colour options.
|Size||41 mm||45 mm|||
|Colors||Mystic Bronze, Mystic Silver||Mystic Black, Mystic Silver (premium titanium model available in Mystic Black only)|
|Display||1.2” (30mm), full-color, always-on Circular Super AMOLED||1.4” (34mm), full-color, always-on Circular Super AMOLED|
|Resolution||360 x 360 pixels|
|Model No.||SM-R850 (Wi-Fi/Bluetooth only), SM-R855U (Unlocked USA LTE model), SM-R855F (Global LTE), SM-R855N (Korea LTE only), SM-R8450 (China LTE, 45mm only)||SM-R840 (US Wi-Fi/Bluetooth only), SM-R845U (Unlocked US LTE), SM-R845F (Global LTE), SM-R845N (Korea LTE only)|
|SIM||eSim (LTE models only)|
|Chassis/Band Materials||Stainless steel 316L frame with premium leather strap||Stainless steel 316L frame with premium leather strap (accepts all 22mm watch straps/bands);|
Titanium frame model with metal strap (accepts all 22mm watch straps/bands)
|Glass||Corning ® Gorilla ® Glass DX|
|Processor/GPU||Exynos 9110 (10nm) dual-core 1.15 GHz ARM Cortex-A53; GPU: Mali-T720|
|Operating System||Tizen (OS 5.5)|
|Dimensions||41 x 42.5 x 11.3 mm (measured without strap)||45 x 46.2 x 11.1 mm (measured without strap)|
|Weight (without strap)||48.2g||53.8g (stainless steel); 43g (titanium)|
|Strap/Band Size||20 mm (accepts most universal 20mm watch straps/bands)||22 mm (accepts most universal 22mm watch straps/bands)|
|MIL-STD-810G, Water Resistance to 5 ATM (50m) + IP68 rated|
|8GB Internal Storage (eMMC)|
|Connectivity||All models: Wi-Fi 802.11/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|US LTE models (SM-R845U, SM-R855U), via eSIM: LTE bands 2/4/5/12/13/25/26/66/71; UTMS bands 2/4/5|
US carrier support: Verizon, T-Mobile/Sprint, AT&T
|International LTE models (SM-R845F, SM-R855F), via eSIM: LTE bands 1/3/5/7/8/20/28; UTMS bands 1/5/8|
GSM/HSPA/LTE, 2G/GSM/850/900/1800/2100, 3G/HSDPA/850/900/2100
Korea-only LTE models (SM-R845N, SM-R855N), via eSIM: LTE bands 1/3/5/7/8; UTMS bands 1/5/8
|China-only, 45mm LTE only (SM-R8450), via eSIM: LTE bands 1/3/5/8/38/39/40/41); UTMS bands 1/8|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Electrical Heart Sensor (ECG), Optical Heart Rate Sensor(HRM), Light Sensor|
Galaxy Watch 3 Water
The smartwatch was released with Tizen 5.5 that features Samsung's unique software overlay.
The Galaxy Watch 3 has a retail price of $399 USD for the 41mm and $479 USD for the 45mm option.
Ars Technica called Galaxy Watch 3 a 'refresh' of Galaxy Watch Active2, which does not have 'a ton in the way of new features outside of added fall detection', but 'offers all the conveniences you’d expect, like the ability to take calls, check voicemails, and send texts'.
Galaxy Watch 3 Weather
Engadget called Galaxy Watch 3 'the best non-Apple smartwatch'.
Galaxy Watch 3 Whatsapp
- ^'Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Full phone specifications'. m.gsmarena.com. Retrieved 2020-07-31.
- ^'Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 event confirmed for August 5th'. www.theverge.com. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- ^ ab'Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and Fold 2 launch set for August, and it'll be virtual TechRadar'. www.techradar.com. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- ^ abTibken, Shara. 'Samsung will unveil Note 20, Galaxy Z Fold 2 on Aug. 5 in virtual Unpacked'. CNET. Retrieved 2020-07-08.
- ^ abHolland, Patrick. 'Samsung Unpacked event: How to watch the Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Fold 2 announcement'. CNET. Retrieved 2020-07-24.
- ^July 2020, James Rogerson 25. 'Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and four other things to expect at Unpacked 2020'. TechRadar. Retrieved 2020-07-26.
- ^ abc'Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Full phone specifications'. m.gsmarena.com. Retrieved 2020-07-31.
- ^ abGaskin, Corey (2020-08-05). 'Samsung's Galaxy Watch 3 is a stylish redesign without much new to say'. Ars Technica. Retrieved 2020-08-06.
- ^'Specs Samsung Galaxy Watch3'. The Official Samsung Galaxy Site. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- ^'Samsung Galaxy Watch3 - Full phone specifications'. www.gsmarena.com. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- ^'Carrier Samsung Galaxy Watch3'. The Official Samsung Galaxy Site. Retrieved 2020-08-12.
- ^'Galaxy Watch 3 review: The best non-Apple smartwatch'. Engadget. Retrieved 2020-08-15.