Ever wanted to see #FileZilla site passwords? Quick video on how to recover your Filezilla #FTP passwords. Step 1: Export the Site Manager Entries. A) Just click on ‘file’ in the top menu on the left-hand side. B) Select the ‘export site manager entries’ options and press Okay. (take not of which folder you are exporting. Thanks, that's correct. Another question, my filezilla server somehow doesn't read this file, how to apply this settings to current filezilla server? – Arief Dec 6 '10 at 20:10 2. FileZilla stores its passwords unencrypted within a file called sitemanager.xml. In FileZilla this is in APPDATA. In FileZilla Portable, this is stored within FileZillaPortable Data settings. It is not moved to the local PC at all and always kept within this folder.
The Site Manager allows FileZilla client users to store information about their FTP sites. One of the best practices when using FileZilla is to have a local site prepared on your computer. Essentially, this is a folder on your computer that will hold your website data. It’s better if you use a single folder for this purpose in order to keep files separated and easy to find.
Download from PortableApps.com
Version 3.53.1 for Windows, Multilingual
11MB download / 36MB installed
Antivirus Scan Details
FileZilla Client Portable can run from a cloud folder, external drive, or local folder without installing into Windows. It's even better with the PortableApps.com Platform for easy installs and automatic updates.
- Support PortableApps.com's development and hosting
Filezilla Sitemanager Xml
FileZilla® is a fast and reliable FTP client with lots of handy features. It supports resume on both downloads and uploads, timeout detection, firewall support, SOCKS4/5 and HTTP1.1 support, SSL, SFTP and more, all with an intuitive drag and drop interface.
For help with this app, please see the following:
- External: Publisher Documentation
- External: Publisher Support
- PortableApps.com Forum: Portable App Support
- Publisher: FileZilla Project & PortableApps.com (John T. Haller)
- Date Updated: 2021-03-29
- Date Added: 2008-02-10
- System Requirements: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10
- App License: Open Source (GPL)
- Source: FileZilla Client, PortableApps.com Launcher, PortableApps.com Installer
- MD5 Hash: 34a67716cb805181cf241ebf9aebf16c
- SHA256 Hash: dcf08244bd5b754684501a3cc88f362af5a4b9b01d336c88735d68871e063862
FileZilla is a registered trademark of the FileZilla Project
Filezilla Site Setting
- Learning Corner
- WebsiteBilling(8)Cube Cart(2)Databases(20)Drupal(10)General Server Setup / Management(32)Google Tools(8)htaccess(1)Joomla(14)Magento(1)Microsoft Publisher(1)New Customers(12)php(1)Security(1)SSL(10)Typo3(2)WordPress(17)
- FTP and File Management
FTP and File Management2. How to Connect to SFTP using FileZilla4. How to Split a File Using 7-Zip6. How to Upload a File Using Notepad++8. Replacing your Primary Domain with Another Website10. Moving Files Using FileZilla12. Compress/Zip a File Using 7-Zip13. Using Filezilla to Connect to Your Account via FTP15. How do I FTP with Internet Explorer 8?17. How do I use Google's Cache to Restore a Web Page?18. How do I Generate a cPanel Backup using an Automated Script?20. How do I Connect Securely to my Website via FTP?21. How can I restore a backup copy of a file on my server?23. How to Reset Your FTP Password25. How to Find a File in the File Manager
- Editing a File With Filezilla