Every Door Direct Mail - BMEU is another mail option on the USPS.COM website. Designed for Mail Service Providers or businesses that want to send larger mailings and want the ease of entering the mail at one location. Typically, this is used for a mailing of more than 5,000 mailpieces.
- Every Door Direct Mail a new way to get the word out to potential customers in nearby or far-reaching neighborhoods. Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) service by The UPS Store. You decide on your message and neighborhood, and we'll take care of the logistics.
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is an efficient and affordable service for businesses that want to target specific areas in their local market without requiring names and addresses on the mailpieces. With EDDM, you can: Target a location or neighborhood using the EDDM Online Tool; Send mail to every address in a defined geographic area.
- Using Every Door Direct Mail Affordable, Targeted Advertising. Use Every Door Direct Mail ® (EDDM ®) services to promote your small business in your local community.If you're having a sale, opening a new location, or offering coupons, EDDM can help you send postcards, menus, and flyers to the right customers.
- Every Door Direct Mail – Retail™ service lets you reach every home, every address, every time. You simply pick the neighborhood you want to target, and a Postal Service™ carrier delivers your printed piece to every address while delivering the day’s mail. You don’t need to know the names or street addresses.
Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®)
10% OFF all Every Door Direct Mail-Retail® mailings from
Every Door Direct Mail Template
August 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020. Learn More
Use Every Door Direct Mail® (EDDM®) to promote your small business in your local community and let USPS® do the leg work. Whether you're having a sale, opening a new location, or offering coupons, EDDM can help you send postcards, menus, flyers, and more to the right people.
The EDDM Online Tool also provides mailers the option to obtain delivery statistics for specific carrier routes. The tool generates required documentation under DMM® standards as well as facing slips and postage statements (PS Form 3587-B for retail; PS Form 3602 and PS Form 8125 for BMEU entry).
If you're looking to use Every Door Direct Mail - Retail® (EDDM Retail), see the EDDM resource on how to create and prepare an EDDM Retail Mailing.
- With EDDM Retail, you can send at least 200 and up to 5,000 pieces per day per ZIP Code™
If you're ready to send an EDDM BMEU mailing, see the EDDM resource on how to create and prepare an EDDM Bulk Mailing.
- With EDDM BMEU, you can send more than 5,000 pieces per day per ZIP Code™
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) is an efficient and affordable service for businesses that want to target specific areas in their local market without requiring names and addresses on the mailpieces. With EDDM, you can:
- Target a location or neighborhood using the EDDM Online Tool
- Send mail to every address in a defined geographic area
- Develop local mailings or national campaigns
- Mail postcards, menus, flyers and coupons to drive traffic at local stores or events
- Prospect for new customer at reduced preparation costs from regular Marketing Mail
For more information, visit the Every Door Direct Mail Marketing Site.
Every Door Direct Mailer
Share Mail® (formerly Alternate Postage) provides a mechanism for businesses and organizations to use the mail to share information, not only with their customers but to have those customers send the Share Mail letters and postcards to other parties — without their having to affix a stamp.
Every Door Direct Mail Tool
For BMEU users with Business Customer Gateway or Postage Statement questions, please contact: