Could your business benefit from reaching every home in your neighborhood? Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) could be for you! EDDM is a service from the USPS that lets you blanket an entire mail carrier route with your postcards for a discounted postage rate. Could your business benefit from reaching every home in your neighborhood? Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) could be for you! EDDM is a service from the USPS that lets you blanket an entire mail carrier route with your postcards for a discounted postage rate. What kinds of businesses should use EDDM Mailers?
Every Door Direct Mail Templates
Every Door Direct Mail
- Our Every door direct mail postcards are delivered directly to potential customers on selected routes in your local area for the cheapest and most effect direct mail marketing campaign for generating local business and leads! Postage is more affordable on Every Door Direct Mail than standard direct mail postcards. USPS Every Door Direct Mail.
- If you want to send more than pieces of Every Door Direct Mail per ZIP code, sign in as a BMEU customer to continue. Need more information on Every Door Direct Mail (BMEU) requirements?
- Every Door Direct Mail® is a cost-effective program from the United States Postal Service that allows you to send direct marketing postcards to an entire zip code or mail carrier route without purchasing a mailing list. You are able to target specific zip codes, neighborhoods, or local areas at a lower postage rate.
Reach your local market without a mailing list
Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) Retail is a cost effective way to marketing your product, service, or idea. Instead of mailing to specific names and addresses, the United States Postal Service’s EDDM program allows you to have your EDDM postcards delivered to individual neighborhoods (by carrier routes)so you can target a specific area
Using EDDM you can pinpoint your audience and the USPS delivers directly to every mailbox on the route. You can even control when it mails, by when you drop it off at the designated post office.
EDDM Steps to Take
Use these 2 simple steps to start your every door direct mail campaign today
- Step 1 : You choose local neighborhoods (carrier routes) via USPS’s new every door direct mail website.
- Step 2: You design and produce your mail piece and order it using Just Press Print’s printing service
Every Door Direct Mail Online Ordering
Important Information Prior to Ordering
Every Door Direct Mail Postcard Template
You create a mailing in two simple steps.
First, you will need to choose which neighborhood and carrier routes you want to mail your offer or promotion to. You will do this on the USPS’s EDDM retail wizard website, where you’ll also receive your exact delivery count and download the USPS mailing forms (PDF).
Every Door Direct Mail Postcards
When you click the “Launch EDDM Web Site” button above, you’ll go directly to the USPS site. When you get there be sure to start with EDDM RETAIL, and don’t forget to save the USPS forms the tool generates based on your choices; you’ll need them for the next step in the process.
Every Door Direct Mail Postcards
When you’re done, come back to this page and go to Step 2. If you have any trouble finding anything or understanding the process, please call us Toll Free 888-783-5878 Mon-Fri, 9AM to 5PM Eastern Standard Time, or email: *protected email*— we are happy to help you with any part of, or the whole, process.
Second, you will select your size, qty and layout options and add it to your shopping cart. When uploading print file make sure to also upload the USPS mailing forms from the every door direct mail Retail wizard site.
EDDM Layout Options
Every Door Direct Mail Postcard Sizes
We offer two EDDM Services for you to choose from
- We print, and you prep & mail locally. For greatest savings, we will print your mail pieces and ship them to you with easy-to-follow instructions and the required USPS documentation. You simply need to count and bundle them by carrier route and drop them off at the destination Post Office.
- We print & prep and you mail locally. For a few cents more, we will print your mail pieces PLUS we count and bundle them by carrier route and ship them to you with the required USPS documentation – ready to drop off at the Post Office.