- Enpass Google Chrome
- Enpass Chromebook
- Enpass Chrome Store
- Enpass Chrome Autofill
- Enpass Chromebook
- Enpass Import From Chrome
Many password manager providers heavily limit their free plans to encourage you to upgrade to a paid plan. But that’s not the case with Enpass or Bitwarden. Both password managers offer an excellent array of features at zero cost and (unless you’re looking for more advanced features) their free plans will be more than enough to keep your credentials secure. Even when it comes to paid subscriptions, Enpass and Bitwarden are two of the most competitive password managers on the market, costing just $1 per month and $0.25 per month respectively. Despite this, there’s one that provides a more comprehensive free plan overall.
- Enpass supports a wide variety of platforms and offers apps for Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, and ChromeOS, as well as browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Opera, Vivaldi, and Safari. When you first install it, you’ll need to create a Master Password.
- The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: 👍 6.
Learn how to move data from Chrome to Enpass Password Manager using free desktop app (Windows, Mac, Linux). Download link: https://www.enpass.io/downloads/De. Enpass Browser extensions work in conjunction with the desktop application for autofilling usernames, passwords, credit cards, and identities on the web pages. It also lets you generate strong & unique passwords, saves new logins to avoid the copy/paste details between the main app and browser, and a lot more. Enpass is a solid password manager optimized for individuals through strong security and some unique features that help it stand out from the rest. Like most reputable companies of its kind, Enpass protects and helps manage its users’ passwords and other personal information such as credit card numbers and important digital files.
|Free Versions||Free Version||Free Versions|
|Import Browser Data|
|Import Competitor Data|
|Security and Privacy Features|
|Mobile App Pin Unlock|
|Features of the Free Version|
|Free Trial||30 days|
|Money-Back Guarantee||30 days|
|Available Payment Methods|
Enpass is an offline password manager that lets you store all types of information in its vault. From shoe sizes to credit card information, Enpass provides a pre-built data form for everything. Moreover, if there’s anything you can’t find, there’s always the option to create a new form yourself.
On desktop, Enpass provides all of its features for free. You can store an unlimited number of data entries, take advantage of the password generator, and check your credentials with the password audit. Users are also able to synchronize all devices as well as share items with others at zero cost. Since this password manager stores everything locally, it doesn’t have access to any of your files or your master password. While this is great security-wise, it also has the shortcoming of using third-party cloud services in order to synchronize and share items.
Use our special promotional code below and if you haven’t used RoboForm before you can enjoy RoboForm Everywhere or Family for as low as $1.16 per month, saving 30% on the subscription fees.
Enpass’s business model centers on mobile, which means that initially the mobile app is more limited and only supports up to 25 data entries. Of course, if you need more than that then a paid subscription is required. Fortunately, the cost is very competitive compared to the competition, with prices starting at $1 per month.
Enpass Password Generator
Some password managers struggle to offer even the most basic of features but Bitwarden provides a comprehensive password manager completely for free. Although the software only supports four types of data – passwords, payment information, secure notes, and identities – it comes with a generator that creates passwords containing up to 128 characters, form filling via its browser extensions, and cloud syncing. Basically, everything you would expect a password manager to provide, Bitwarden offers for free.
Security-wise, Bitwarden offers the option to store all information locally, which is the perfect choice for anyone who doesn’t trust their personal information being stored on the company’s servers. However, considering that Bitwarden uses AES-256 encryption and that all information is encrypted locally, the company won’t have access to your personal data even if it is saved on their servers.
Enpass Google Chrome
Bitwarden Password Generator
Bitwarden’s paid subscription focuses on more advanced features. One example of this is the vault’s health reports, which warn you about weak passwords or when your information has been breached. Furthermore, it also provides 1GB of encrypted data storage as well as TOTP authenticator storage and generator. Best of all, prices are very competitive as you can get Bitwarden Premium for as low as $0.25 per month.
When you consider that services like Enpass or Bitwarden provide so many features at zero cost, paying for a password manager that only offers industry-standard features isn’t necessary. Both companies provide you with all the required tools to save any type of personal information and when it comes to everyday use they’re more than enough. Bitwarden does stand out as the one having the most comprehensive free subscriptions since you can store unlimited data entries on all your devices. Despite this, Enpass might be a better free solution for some due to its flexibility, countless data forms, and password audit. When it comes to the paid plans, both companies provide competitive prices. However, while Enpass only opens up its mobile features, Bitwarden offers encrypted data storage and TOTP authenticator storage, making it a more thorough password manager overall.
Best Password Managers of 2021
|Editor's Choice 2021|
Get the Best Deals on Password Managers
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get the best deals, free trials and discounts on password managers.
DUE TO SNAP RESTRICTIONS, THIS VERSION STILL HAS 2 ISSUES:
- The System-wide hotkey command is incorrect, use
- To use the browser extension, allow all permissions in the Store by clicking the 'Permissions' button above! If you are installing from the terminal, use the following commands:
snap connect enpass:network-observe
snap connect enpass:system-observe
The Enpass Team is working on resolving these issues.
For any questions or concerns, feel free to join the discussion on Github:https://github.com/chrismin13/enpass-snap/discussions
Our everyday life is filled with too many passwords and various types of credentials, right? So, what are you doing to manage it?
- Using the same password everywhere? … Stop it NOW!
- Writing them in notes or encrypted excel? … Copy/paste is lethargic.
- Saving them in browsers? … Sorry, no attachments!
- Using an online password manager? … Are they safe from hackers??
Use Enpass to securely organize everything at one place. And the best thing, none of your Enpass data is stored on our servers, instead, it is stored locally on your device and you can sync through your own trusted cloud account, all ENCRYPTED!!
Enpass Chrome Store
Using the Desktop version is ABSOLUTELY FREE.
HIGHLIGHTS OF ENPASS
- ✔️Offline- No data on our servers.
- ✔️Stores Everything- Secure vault for your logins, credit cards, bank accounts, licenses, attachments or any other sort of information.
- ✔️Unbeatable Security- 100% data is encrypted by AES-256 bit, using open-source SQLCIPHER Engine.
- ✔️Data Synchronization- Syncs data through iCloud, Dropbox, WebDAV, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box.
- ✔️Cross-platform- Consistently designed for all mobile and desktop platforms.
- ✔️Multiple-vaults- Separate your personal, family and work data in different vaults.
- ✔️Auto-filling- Autofills right into the apps, Chrome and other browsers with just one tap.
- ✔️Biometric authentication- Supports use of Fingerprints/Biometrics for quick unlock to access information.
- ✔️Strong Password Generation- Built-in password generator for unique and strong passwords.
- ✔️Password Audit- Keeps a check on your weak, old and pwned passwords.
- ✔️Dark theme: Turn your app to a darker theme, making it easy on your eyes.
- ✔️80+ Templates- Save any kind of information through well-organized templates.
- ✔️Import from others- You can freely import your passwords saved in some other software, to Enpass using the free desktop version.
FOR ENPASS, SECURITY IS PARAMOUNT
- ♦Military-grade encryption- We use SQLCIPHER, a transparent, widely accepted and open-source SQLite extension for 100% encryption of your data using AES-256 with a key derived from 100,000 iterations of PBKDF2-HMAC-SHA256.
- ♦Zero-Knowledge security architecture- None of your data is stored on our servers, so as a developer, we have no knowledge about your passwords or data.
- ♦Keyfile as a second factor- Along with master password you can also use a keyfile to encrypt your data.
- ♦Password Audit- Stay safe with the built-in password auditor that keeps a regular check on your pwned, weak and old passwords.
SYNC, BACKUP & RESTORE
- ♦Cloud Synchronization- With Enpass, you can choose to sync your data across devices through your account on iCloud, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box or WebDAV (ownCloud, NextCloud etc).
- ♦Encrypted Backup: Backup your database over Wi-Fi or save a local copy to restore later.
Enpass Chrome Autofill
SIMPLIFYING DIGITAL LIFE
- ♦Securely autofills Credit card details while shopping online.
- ♦Multiple-vaults- Collaborate with Family and Team members using Multiple-vaults.
- ♦Super easy to use. With a simple yet intuitive design, Enpass delivers you a one-of-a-kind experience in using the app.
- ♦Not just for passwords. Enpass locks your confidential files, photos, and documents in a secure encrypted vault.
Enpass Import From Chrome
- Email- [email protected]
- Twitter- @EnpassApp
- Facebook- facebook.com/EnpassApp
- Forums- https://discussion.enpass.io.
- For Linux issues: https://github.com/chrismin13/enpass-snap/issues