A theme is a collection of design elements that affect the appearance of your whole website. A template affects specific pages only (Homepage, About Page, Contact Page, Single Pages, Archive Pages, etc.) A template kit is a collection of templates for different websites (photography, business, gym, etc) that Elementor.
- Elementor’s Free version allows you to explore our revolutionary drag & drop live editor, basic widgets and templates. Elementor Pro (Essential, Advanced, Expert, Studio, and Agency) empowers you with more professional tools that speed up your workflow, give you access to human-powered support, help you build more advanced content,.
- We provide the best Free Elementor WordPress Themes based on a strong template framework, Elementor Free add-on. All Free Elementor themes and Free Elementor Templates design with a modern, fully compatible with latest Elementor Free version, with high-performance loading, easy to install and customize with drag-drop layout.
This plugin adds new skin to Elementor Page Builder Posts and Posts Archive widget.
You can design a loop item just like a single template and it would be used as a skin so you can be able to create a post grid the way you like.
Working on a major release!!! A new widget will be available that would increase the flexibility of loop creation.
All you have to do is to create a Custom Grid Template and place the Post Item Widget (placeholder) in your template made with sections and columns, and why not other widgets.
For a quick tutorial see Frequently Asked Questions!
Elementor Theme Templates
For more details and demo check our official site https://dudaster.com/
Note: This plugin is an addon of Elementor Page Builder (https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor/) and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed.
Also check Elementor Custom Skin Pro!
Elementor Theme Builder Templates
You can expand your freedom in more ways than you can imagine. Check it out at https://dudaster.com/ecs-pro/ !
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
Elementor Theme Templates Downloads
How can I make and use a custom skin?
Elementor Theme Templates Online
- Create a new Elementor Template and select the Loop style;
- Drag dynamic widgets inside, like Post Title and Text field with dynamic content as Post Summary (wich comes with the module);
- Save the new Template;
- When you design a page or a Archive template in elementor use Posts Widget inside the page and from Skin (Classic/Cards) you’ll see a new sking named Custom, select that!
Where can i find the new Loop Type?
The Loop Type would appear in My Templates in Elementor as new type
How can I choose the new Custom Skin?
Add to your template a Post or Post Archive widget and from Skins select Custom Skin