In this article I’m going to give you 8 Elementor slider examples.
You are looking for carousel addons for the element in Page buider Elementor as IconBox, Gallery, Portfolio, Team Member, Testimonials Tfcarousel is the most perfect choice. With Tfcarousel you can put everything in a carousel slide. Just design the template in. Learn how to use the background slider in the free version of Elementor. You can add multiple images in the background, add an overlay that will affect all t. Sliper templates included. Flexible map display settings. Responsiveness displya settings. Shift slides and content. Works well with all WordPress themes built on Elementor. Totally Seo Friendly. Perfect for Elementor 2.5 and higher. Perfect for RTL direction. Fast and smooth installing.
Having a slider on your website is a powerful way to provide immediate context of what your site is about, whether it’s a personal blog or your business website.
A slideshow makes an impact on people visiting your homepage (provided it’s located on your homepage of course). Used the right way a slider adds strength the the overall design and context of your business website.
Elementor has a dedicated slider widget you can configure, but’s it’s not the only place where you can activate a slideshow.
Also a column and section offers the possibility to create sliders. And it’s a good way to really set your website apart from the competition.
Elementor slider examples download
You can find all of the examples mentioned in this here on our Elementor Slider Templates page.
And rather than to explain how to get to the right configuration to build these sliders yourself, you can use any of these Elementor slider examples by downloading the Elementor slider examples template file.
So let’s take a look at these top 8 Elementor slider examples.
Elementor Slider example 1
The first slider is made with the actual “slider” widget and is nothing more than a rotating carousel of images.
Elementor Slider example 2
The second slider is basically the same as the first one. The slider widget has a number of options. One of which is to set the height of the container.
But the white surrounding bar is actually a more generic option set on the widget. So you can see a combination of widget-specific and generic options let’s you design the look and feel you want.
Elementor Slider example 3
Besides images, you can add a title, description and button to each of the slides. Make sure this added content stays readable when the layout changes for different devices.
It might look great on a desktop, but how does it fare on a mobile device?
Elementor Slider example 4
You can toggle content on and of. In this example the link has been removed and the text center aligned.
Elementor Slider example 5
This slider might look identical to the ones above, but is actually stretched full-width, with the help of the option content width option you can set on a section.
Elementor Slider example 6
As you can see here a busy-looking slide might interfere with the content placed on top of it.
These very colorful assortment of rocks makes reading the text quite difficult.
Elementor Slider example 7
You can also set a slider on the section. The reason you want to do that is that the section has got a gradient background overlay option.
This enables you to make the part where the text resides have a higher contrast. In the example given, there’s a gradient from left to right. The left being fully transparent and the right a transparent black, which contrasts nicely with the white text.
Elementor Slider example 8
The last example given here is one where you make use of the inner section widget. This enables you to make a far more complex layout on top of the section wherein the slider resides. In this example a call-to-action is followed by a service overview.
Final thoughts on these Elementor slider examples
As you can see the slider widget itself is not the only tool you have to create a slideshow. In fact, having the slider running on the section makes for better and nicer looking designs if you ask me.
That wraps up this round of the top Elementor slider Examples. If you like this article give it a thumbs up. If you have any questions or suggestions for new articles, let me know in the comments below. Cheers.
If you like this article please share it. If you have any questions or suggestions for new articles, let me know in the Facebook Group. Cheers.
The WordPress Customizer vs Elementor – 3 best practices for creating websites
There seems to be some understandable confusion between working with the WordPress Customizer vs Elementor. In this article I’m going to explain the biggest differencesRead More »
An out of the box slider, Prime slider comes with modern and trendy design feature and ready to go options. Based on Elementor Page Builder, this is a drag and drop slider with lots of variation. Prime Slider for Elementor has been developed with world’s best practice code standard and meets proper validation using the latest CSS, HTML5 and PHP 8.x technologies to bring you a professional level slider for Elementor Page Builder Plugin that is WordPress 5.2x ready.
Fully responsive unique hero come slider & all type of device responsive ready each slide.
We follow latest trendy design with social share button, title, sub title and background. Also another great part is you can manage your logo, menu, offcanvas etc in one place.
Very easy to use and user friendly designs. Everything is done by us, you just have to edit the design that we pre made in our prime slider. Within few clicks your site will be a wow website.
It’s also multilingual ready.
Free For Lifetime
- General – Base – General slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Meteor – Skin – Same like general slider, meteor slider also consist of unique features. The layout is different and also the navigation placement is different.
- Crelly – Skin – Simplicity gives crelly slider a aweso0me looks.
social share buttons, slider number and navigation with heading and sub heading is the key feature.
- Slide – Skin – To focus you key slogan, slide general slider is the exactly awesome slider for your website. Mainly its background color shapes makes this slider an awesome extra feature that can add more values to your content.
- Isolate – Base – Feature your product or services – Isolate slider is the perfect choice. Add your related media files with heading and call to action button can increase you conversion rate.
- Locate – Skin – Another clean slider with trendy design style. With a background box to highlight the media files to focus more.
- Slice – Skin – Very very unique design with new ideas to feature your service or product or tag line.Three different part background color gives this slider a more dynamic way to design hero section with Prime slider.
- Blog – Base – Sometimes you need your blog post to show on hero section to increase your visitors make more engage.
- Coral – Skin – Show your blog post more the any other websites on the internet.
- Folio – Skin – Simple slider with post title, and the author photo. This is way minimal design with simple effect.
- Zinest – Skin – Blog post slider with post thumbnail, post title and excerpt options with navigation and other basic prime slider – we named it zinest slider.
- Flogia Slider – Widget – You can make brand new blogging slider with this widget. it’s support post query so you can show your post by query.
- WooCommerce – Base – If you want a cool look WooCommerce based website homepage so you must use our prime slider WooCommerce widget.
- Woolamp – Base – If you want a cool look WooCommerce based website homepage so you must use our prime slider Woolamp widget.
- Multiscroll – Widget – Multiscroll slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Dragon – Base – Dragon slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Pagepiling – Base – Pagepiling slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Sequester – Base – Sequester slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Mount – Base – Mount slider comes with some uniue features. We focused on visitors need. Make them comfortable with the more organized content.
- Custom Slider – Widget – You can make any design by this slider. Create your template then select in the custom slider that’s it.
- WooStand – Base – If you want a cool look WooCommerce based website homepage so you must use our prime slider WooStand widget.
- Event Calendar – Widget – Event Calendar slider comes with some uniue features with Event Calendar Countdown feature. We focused on visitors need. You must need this if you’re bulding a event based sites.
- Fluent Slider – Widget – You can make brand new blogging slider with this widget. it’s support post query so you can show your post by query.
- Flexure – Base – If you want a cool look Carousel based website homepage so you must use our prime slider Flexure widget.
- Monster – Base – If you want a cool look Carousel based website homepage so you must use our prime slider Monster widget.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
What page builder is support Prime Slider plugin?
- Nowadays Elementor Page Builder is a powerful page builder for WordPress as like as Visual Composer, Divi Builder Beaver Builder. So it supports only the Elementor Page Builder. But we have plan more in the future.
Is Prime Slider compatible my theme?
- Normally our prime slider is compatible with most of theme and cross browser that we have tested. If happen very few change to your site looking, no problem our strong support team is dedicated for fixing your minor problem.
How should I get updates?
- When we release a update version, then automatically you will get a notification on WordPress plugin page, so you can update from there. Thereafter you want to update manually then just download it from here then remove the old plugin and install it again.