- Elementor Page Builder comes with dozens of free & Pro templates for WordPress. Landing pages, homepages & other templates available for free download.
- Now let’s move on with the steps to take with Elementor! Under Templates Theme Builder Archive Add New, select Archive from the dropdown and click Create Template. Choose an Archive Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own.
- Under Templates Theme Builder Product Archive Add New, from the dropdown choose Product Archive, give it a name, and click Create Template. Choose a Product Archive Block and Insert. Alternatively, you can design your own. After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
- Products Archive template is necessary for further shop building with the JetWooBuilder plugin. In the Archive template you will be able to create and set up the layout of one Product item, and then display on a Shop page in the form of Products Grid, Products List, etc. 1 Step — Enable Archive products widgets.
First log into your WordPress admin area and make sure that Elementor Pro is installed and activated. Next, hover over Elementor and click on the my templates option. From here, you will need to click on the “Product Archive” tab If this is your first time you will see a big button saying: “Add new product archive”.
Build custom layouts for your shop page, products categories and tags using Elementor. The plugin adds a new custom post type for the archive layouts to keep everything organized.
Elementor Product Archive Template Not Working
You can build one layout to be used for all categories, tags. You can also build custom layouts for specific categories, tags.
Elementor Product Archive Template Free
How to create a Product Archive Template
Elementor Product Page Template
- Templates > WooCommerce Builder > Product Archive> Add New, from the dropdown choose Product Archive, give it a name, and click Create Template.
- You can design your own Product Archive by drag & drop the Elementor Widgets in the Woo Product Archive group like Archive Title, Archive Description, Archive Products. After you’ve finished designing, click Publish.
- Choose a Condition:
- Apply for Shop Page
- Apply ProductCategories: Specific category or multiple categories pages
- Apply Product Tags: Specific tag or multiple tags pages