Elementor templates with awesome widgets available for free to all Pro users. Elementor FAQ is a Free Elementor template designed by LAUNCHPARTY for Other websites. It's highly customizable, really top quality performance and have flexible layout. If you own or manage a Other website or anything related, consider giving this Free Elementor template a try! An FAQ module can be used on an FAQ page which contains questions and answers based on your site’s content or respective page. Now, we provide an option to enable JSON-LD Schema markup that automatically fetches it from the widget’s FAQ content. This will make your page eligible for the rich result on Google Search.
Have you ever imagined you could create your website header and footer with Elementor for FREE?
Elementor’s Pro Expert plan includes the ability to be part of the Elementor Experts platform. If you cancel your Elementor account, your Elementor Experts membership is cancelled automatically. You won’t be visible and searchable on the Experts platform. Your profile will remain offline.
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template is a simple yet powerful WordPress plugin that allows you to create a layout with Elementor and set it as
– Block (anywhere on the website)
Create Attractive Designs
Elementor editor gives you the flexibility to design beautiful sections. Using it you can create out of the box header and footer designs.
Pick Display Locations
Want to display a custom header template only on the homepage or on the blog archive page or on the entire website? Well, this plugin allows choosing a specific target location to display header and footer on.
Add Elementor Blocks Anywhere
Apart from header and footer, you can design custom templates with Elementor and set it at any place on the website with a shortcode.
‘Before Footer’ Template
Elementor Template Kits
Along with the main footer, the plugin gives the additional area – above the footer – where you can append your custom template. This gives great flexibility in footer design.
Available With Elementor Canvas Template
Your custom header/footer layout can be easily displayed on the pages where Elementor Canvas Template is enabled.
Comes With Inbuilt Widgets
The plugin offers inbuilt widgets that help to create header/footer layouts. These widgets offer basic required features so you don’t have to look for extra plugins.
- Site Logo – Automatically inherits a logo from the customizer. You can even set a custom image as a logo with a custom link and caption.
- Site Title – Site name will be automatically inherited from the customizer. You can add prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Site Tagline – It will display a tagline from the customizer. You get an option for prefix, suffix, icon, and link with it.
- Navigation Menu – Offers you list of already created menus on your website. You just need to choose the required one. If offers 4 layouts for the menu – horizontal, vertical, expanded and flyout. With many other options, you can even set custom icons to open and close the menu.
- Page Title – Displays your current post/page title and offers additional options for prefix, suffix, icon, link, and alignment.
- Retina Image – You can upload the retina image for high definition screens.
- WooCommerce Menu Cart – You can display current number of products in the cart along with the total price.
- Copyright – It offers constants to display copyright notice – [hfe_current_year] and [hfe_site_title].
- Search – Add a search form to your with different layout and styling options.
WORKS WITH ALL THEMES
Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks plugin works with all WordPress themes. Few of the themes have direct support while for few you can choose a method to add theme support.
In case you face any difficulty displaying header/footer, manually choose the theme support method. Visit Appearance > Header Footer & Blocks > Theme Support. Select a method to suit your current theme and you are good to go!
STEPS TO USE THE PLUGIN
Step 1 – Visit Appearance > Header Footer & Blocks and click on the ‘Add New’.
Step 2 – Select ‘Type of Template’ (header/footer/block). Set its display location and user roles.
Step 3 – Publish it.
Step 4 – Edit it with Elementor and design a section.
Step 5 – Save it and you are done!
Elementor Faq Template Word
You can refer to our step-by-step article that will help you set Elementor headers and footers quickly.
LOOKING FOR PREMIUM ELEMENTOR ADDONS AND WIDGETS?
Check Ultimate Addons for Elementor. It is a library of creative and unique Elementor widgets that add more functionality and flexibility to your favorite page builder.
HAVE YOU TRIED ASTRA WITH ELEMENTOR?
Powering over 1M+ WordPress websites, Astra is loved for the performance and ease-of-use it offers.
People love Astra for –
Better Performance – Optimized code and modular architecture make Astra the most lightweight theme for a faster loading website!
Page Builder’s Best Friend – Astra works great with all page builders. Its support for custom layouts, Elementor templates, and ready-made starter sites makes it the best theme for Elementor.
Ready-to-use complete website templates – Astra offers free ready-made website demos built with Elementor. You can choose any of the Elementor Templates, tweak them as you want and go live in minutes!
SUPPORTED & ACTIVELY DEVELOPED
Need help with something? Have an issue to report? Visit Plugin’s Forum.
Get in touch with us on GitHub.
Made with love at Brainstorm Force!
- Go to
Plugins -> Add Newand search for Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to
Appearance -> Header Footer & Blocksto build a header or footer layout using Elementor.
- After the layout is ready assign it as header or footer using the option
Select the type of template this is(screenshot)
How Does This Plugin Work?
- Go to Appearance -> Header Footer & Blocks to build a header or footer layout using Elementor.
- Click on “Add New” and design a template with Elementor.
- Once the template is ready, set is as a header/footer/block using options “Type of Template” (screenshot).
a) For Header/Footer – Select the target location with the option “Display On”. With this Header/Footer will be visible only on selected locations for selected “User Roles”.
b) For Custom Block – Just copy the shortcode and add it anywhere on the website. Your designed template will display automatically. Display conditions or user roles will not be effective with shortcodes.
Can You Create a Mobile Responsive Header/Footer Using This Plugin?
Yes, You can create the mobile responsive layout of your header using the plugin.
The Elementor – Header, Footer & Blocks Template plugin just gives you a container where you can completely design the header using Elementor Page Builder, So the process of creating the mobile responsive layout is exactly the same as you would create a responsive layout of your other Elementor page.
Here is a documentation by Elementor Page builder which explains how you can create mobile responsive layouts using Elementor – https://elementor.com/introducing-mobile-editing/
This same applies when you are creating your Header/Footer using this plugin.